TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sorry! Obama Is a Christian

After reading this I guess Obama was not lieing to us about him being a christian. He went to the Rev wrights church. OK ok I am begining to see the light.lol

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon212.htm

You gotta stop reading that stuff it's gonna rot your brain. Just because its written doesn't make it true. Besides who gives a shit what religion Obama is affiliated with?

You gotta stop reading that stuff it's gonna rot your brain. Just because its written doesn't make it true. Besides who gives a shit what religion Obama is affiliated with?

Good question and one that everyone should be asking Obama. WHY all the lies about it???

What stuff am I supposed to read so it does not rot my brain? He said he was a Christian He has also said he was a Muslim which is it. Rev Wright to you is a good christain? and would be a good exsample for the president to be a exsample of?

Exactly..........

Let God be the Judge............ :)

Archived