TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NJ area 2010's come in!

Wilson

Wilson - I picked mine up tonight. WOW, is all I can say. I have this stupid ear-to-ear sheet-eating grin on my face.

We need to get together very soon. I work in Parsippany...

Awesome! I really want to see the HID's

Are you driving it to work with temp tags or is it home?

Oh yeah and dont forget your lovely NJ 'double dip' luxury/gas guzzler tax of .4%

I HATE Gov CORSLIME

When you guys go to register the kind dmv folks will want you to fill one of these out.

http://www.njcar.org/njcar/DealerNewVehicl...orm_06JUL14.pdf

You will need the dealer to do stamp/sign it for you, btw...

Robbed of another ~$250.00 :-)

PS- While I had the form all filled out and handed to the dmv guy(after my first trip when I was turned away because I didn't have it) he looked at it and shrugged and handed it back to me.

Pretty sure NJ DMV will have a letter in the mail looking for their Luxury tax once they realize they didn't collect

When you guys go to register the kind dmv folks will want you to fill one of these out.

http://www.njcar.org/njcar/DealerNewVehicl...orm_06JUL14.pdf

You will need the dealer to do stamp/sign it for you, btw...

Robbed of another ~$250.00 :-)

PS- While I had the form all filled out and handed to the dmv guy(after my first trip when I was turned away because I didn't have it) he looked at it and shrugged and handed it back to me.

Pretty sure NJ DMV will have a letter in the mail looking for their Luxury tax once they realize they didn't collect

When you getting your Wilson? Who'd you order from - Fette?

SmellSoGood, goldgus, zeindog, all other NJ guys...

lets get together for some pics.

Especially want to get a pic next to that grabber blue coupe!

Unless you want a pic with an Audi S4, I still don't have my GT500. Pics will have to wait for me at least. I wish I had it because they're paving my street today and that would make for some good contrast in the photo and even more so with wet black asphalt.

Unless you want a pic with an Audi S4, I still don't have my GT500. Pics will have to wait for me at least. I wish I had it because they're paving my street today and that would make for some good contrast in the photo and even more so with wet black asphalt.

ooo my bad. Though I saw you got yours! SORRY.

I sure hope Shelby comes up with some different tail light treatment soon. More like the 67 to 70 vintage. I loved the way they looked. Some dealers here are asking sticker for the new Shelby GT500. I still think that is too much in this market.

I agree Harry, worst exterior design ever! Whomever greenlighted this project at Ford deserves to be not amongst the living! :) lol.. Well, I hope Saleen can do something better than that or just stay away from it altogether. At least Roush tried! :) Glad I bought my 08 GT 500 from Anthony at Sansone and didn't wait till this design. Ugh. However, nice interior and seriously that's it! Just my two cents..wow I feel better now. Funny, I pulled into one of the dealerships by me, that has 10, ten, new GT500's just sitting there 5 of which are the grabber blue and one Kona Blue which is seriously amazing in color. So, the saleman walks out and asks me if I want to trade mine in? LOL, I couldn't sotp laughing and then he seriously states sticker price and I'm still laughing at that point.. I just shook my head and walked away and said "thanks, I needed that!" Put them on Ebay and the Europeans will eat them up. The U.S. has passed on it in my opinion. I have been to numberous car shows and not even the new GT is there. Well good to see ya Harry and it was nice meeting you a few years ago at JDM when I had my 06 Saleen at the time.

Archived