TEAM SHELBY FORUM

David Carradine

I feel bad for him and for his family. Sounds like an accidental death not suicide. This is a very dangerous practice and kills more people than you would think. He also may have had a dominatrix involved who fled when things went wrong. He was always an edgy guy, probably what made him such a good actor. I doubt it was a murder.

I was a big fan of Kung Fu back in the day and when I was about 16 or so in LA I tried to get Red Dragons tattooed on my forearms like a Shaolin Monks. Fortunately the artist checked my ID. No tats for YOU he said..... :hysterical:

Anyway, RIP David Carradine!

KC666

:rockon:

I feel bad for him and for his family. Sounds like an accidental death not suicide. This is a very dangerous practice and kills more people than you would think. He also may have had a dominatrix involved who fled when things went wrong. He was always an edgy guy, probably what made him such a good actor. I doubt it was a murder.

I was a big fan of Kung Fu back in the day and when I was about 16 or so in LA I tried to get Red Dragons tattooed on my forearms like a Shaolin Monks. Fortunately the artist checked my ID. No tats for YOU he said..... :hysterical:

Anyway, RIP David Carradine!

KC666

:rockon:

Apparently no dominatrix, or anyone else, involved as the hotel hallway cameras showed no entered or left his room.

Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around his neck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

Alrighty then!

Maybe the penis enlargement pills just weren't working for him and he decided to try some other more direct method... :doh:

I want to think and believe this is what happened. You never know; the Yakuzoo can make anything look like suicide and tying a rope to his pecker and his neck seems like something the mob would do.

OK now I dont think that the mob had anything to do with his uuuuhhhh uoohooahhhh little mishand oh I mean mishap.

Archived