TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whos signature is this??

I purchased this book at the Wine Country Classic in Sonoma last weekend. When I got it home I noticed that it had been autographed. It was easy to recognize Bob Boundurant's signature, but I have no idea who else signed the book. Anyone know?

Thanks

Russ

th_shelbybook.jpg

It could be the author or the publishers? I am waiting on #16 of the 32 or so special premium publishers copies of that book. Still not sure if I want to spend the BIG bucks on a book but at least I still have the option of getting it when it does become available.

Just curious at how much you had to pay for that book?

It could be the author or the publishers? I am waiting on #16 of the 32 or so special premium publishers copies of that book. Still not sure if I want to spend the BIG bucks on a book but at least I still have the option of getting it when it does become available.

Just curious at how much you had to pay for that book?

The outside box had been a little scuffed so I got it for $115.00. He said retail was $140.00. It has some beautiful pictures of Mr. Shelby's creations.

Russ

I purchased this book at the Wine Country Classic in Sonoma last weekend. When I got it home I noticed that it had been autographed. It was easy to recognize Bob Boundurant's signature, but I have no idea who else signed the book. Anyone know?

Thanks

Russ

th_shelbybook.jpg

Was Pete Brock there?

Was Pete Brock there?

You are the winner! I am embarassed to admit it, :fool: but I have a print of the Shelby Daytona Coupe that was autographed by Carroll Shelby, Pete Brock and Bob Bondurant and yes that is Pete Brock's signature!

Thanks for playing

Russ

You are the winner! I am embarassed to admit it, :fool: but I have a print of the Shelby Daytona Coupe that was autographed by Carroll Shelby, Pete Brock and Bob Bondurant and yes that is Pete Brock's signature!

Thanks for playing

Russ

Russ, thank you and I look forward to receiving my prize. Will it be overnighted or by USPS?

When you say the Shelby Daytona Coupe are you referring to the book? That is a collectable!!!!!!! I have read the book and it is phenomenal. I also know a person that worked with SAI in those days that gave me a lot of inside inforamtion.

It is a poster(picture) with the Daytona without any numbers and a smaller picture under a short story with number 26 racing. It is my favorite car of all times!

It is a poster(picture) with the Daytona without any numbers and a smaller picture under a short story with number 26 racing. It is my favorite car of all times!

You should read the book by Pete Brock on the development and racing of the Daytona Coupe. Over 500 pages and many photos. An incredible book and no one knows the Daytona better than Pete Brock. A lot of insight into the world of Ford, Ferrari, and Shelby. The book I read was autographed by Pete Brock with a personal inscription.

Archived