TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saleen sighting at Orange County Court

I spent almost all day Friday the 29th in the Orange County Superior Court in Santa Ana with clients. Steve Saleen was in the courtroom next to me along with several attorneys for most of the day. We ended up seated at the table next to him in the cafeteria during lunch. I said hello to him in the hallway but that was it, he looked pretty unhappy (not surprising since he was involved in some type of court proceeding).

Probably to do with him producing a New Mustang..........

He went UP a couple of notches in my Book when he stepped up to the Plate and announced that His SMS Company will Honor the Warrenty's on the Saleen Mustangs even though he had nothing to do with them. :rockon:

Maybe he had jury duty there? That makes me look unhappy EVERY FREAKING YEAR when I get called for it :censored: At least they have WiFi now ande worstations with AC power in the assembly room.

Alan

Maybe he had jury duty there? That makes me look unhappy EVERY FREAKING YEAR when I get called for it :censored: At least they have WiFi now ande worstations with AC power in the assembly room.

Alan

A good way to get out of Jury Duty is to say stuff that you KNOW the Prosecution WANTS to hear........If you are not asked a question raise your Hand and volunteer the Info..........that’s what I do when I know the Trial Dates will interfere with a Car Show................ :happy feet:

Archived