TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Maybe THIS Is Why California is Broke!!

This is only BASE compensation for San Francisco officials. Don't get me wrong. I think everyone should maximize their income.

But, then again, don't start whinning when times are tough and cutbacks are needed!!!!

http://myprops.org/content/S.F.-is-gonna-b...ref=patrick.net

No :censored: ........And ya think they will cut their own pay??????? :doh:

As for "Sacramento"........Lets Quote Jack Nicholsen from the first Batman Movie;

"THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Holy CRAP Batman!!! A nurse makes 350K?!? That list MUST be from April 1st, right? Thats a joke surely. Cant be real.

Good luck California.

Now Now, calm down.......Christian Kitchen is a "SPECIAL" Nurse. $350K a Year might be a Bargain.........................

:hysterical:

And then there is the pension. A municipality pays a percentage of the earnings into a pension system. The higher the salary the higher the contribution. I have heard that California has a very high percentage of the income as a pension after 25 years. They need to make changes in CA that will upset a lot of people. But then again, Arno has asked that the other 49 states spread the wealth to pay for the out of control spending of CA.

Something is not right with some of the salaries.. example: Police officers and firefighters are not making 200K in salary.. if that was the case I would of have moved to SF..lol... top out pay is close to 100 K with overtime if your lucky... I could be wrong, just never heard of these type of salaries in my field...

With all the added perks, maybe a few who are getting ready to retire, but with new contracts no one is getting the good life anymore... look at the new salaries for recruits. starting at 24K first year and no longevity and 1/2 the sick time and vacation

No :censored: ........And ya think they will cut their own pay??????? :doh:

As for "Sacramento"........Lets Quote Jack Nicholsen from the first Batman Movie;

"THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

DDT............are you leaning toward the right????? :hysterical:

This is only BASE compensation for San Francisco officials. Don't get me wrong. I think everyone should maximize their income.

But, then again, don't start whinning when times are tough and cutbacks are needed!!!!

http://myprops.org/content/S.F.-is-gonna-b...ref=patrick.net

I'd like to know what they base these salaries on? They certainly could not have done a peer review! Let em go broke!

No bounderies on this one....Just common sense of which Sacramento Legislaters have none.....

No bounderies on that one??????? LOL

NONE of the liberals have any common sense. They are ALL about entitlements!

Just look at Obama. He his heading full speed ahead down the same road as CA and the rest of the democrat States going broke!

These are not base salaries. They include overtime and other pay as noted in the original source. I am not excusing the amounts. I just prefer accurate information.

"Note: This data was provided by the City of San Francisco's Controller's Office. The pay categories include regular pay, overtime and "other pay," which can include compensation for special working conditions or one-time pay-outs of unused vacation and sick leave to employees leaving the city. Since it provides both city and county services, San Francisco is not directly comparable with other Bay Area cities."

http://www.sfgate.com/webdb/sfpay/index.shtml

No bounderies on that one??????? LOL

NONE of the liberals have any common sense. They are ALL about entitlements!

Just look at Obama. He his heading full speed ahead down the same road as CA and the rest of the democrat States going broke!

Ha now I am considered Liberal here and I have "0" entitlements........... :finger:

And your the one that stated that Political Repubs and Dems are all Self Serving and Corrupt....... :baby:

Archived