TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Times, They Are a Changin'!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:happy feet:

I hope you are well, my brother. You're one of the founding members here!

Today, I went back and looked at the first pages of my Ruf's Garage Thread. You were one of the first to congratulate me on my car being delivered! :happy feet:

This September will be three years! :shift:

I`am fine, hard to believe it is almost three years, how many miles on the Rufstang?

The ultimate- electric hair clippers, available at Wal Mart and other stores. Teach the wife how to cut your hair.What's the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut????????...........about 2-3 weeks.

Me too. I have not had long hair since I enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1982.

Cut your own hair!! :woohoo:

I already do that, it's not like I have a full head of Hair :cry: . I just stand in front of a huge Mirror in my Bathroom and start running the Electric Clippers over my Head. 15 Minutes later I am done. I have done this for over 4 Years now and have saved a bundle.

The ultimate- electric hair clippers, available at Wal Mart and other stores. Teach the wife how to cut your hair.What's the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut????????...........about 2-3 weeks.

+1 on the clippers. My 23 year old daughter cuts her boy friends hair because he don't make the big $$. The got me turned on to the Wahl clippers, about $25, from Wal-Mart, too. It took my wife 2 minutes to figure them out. Just start with the longer attachment and go shorter until it is what you like. Anyhow I image most of us don't have that much hair left to cut :hysterical:

This is a minor tip - but I think it's cool.

To save some bucks, I'll buy a cheap frozen pizza (cheese) and then add some fresh toppings on it! It's not as good as a takeout pie - but for about $5, I can have fresh toppings and have it my way! :drool:

+1 on the clippers. My 23 year old daughter cuts her boy friends hair because he don't make the big $$. The got me turned on to the Wahl clippers, about $25, from Wal-Mart, too. It took my wife 2 minutes to figure them out. Just start with the longer attachment and go shorter until it is what you like. Anyhow I image most of us don't have that much hair left to cut :hysterical:

Speak for yourself! :finger:

27,000 - and it's never missed a beat, bro! :shift:

You have done well my friend Only have 5,000 Km on my Shelby since I received it in Nov/08 but got to subtract winter months & the time that I was laid up with a broken ankle. Boy where did the time go???????

Archived