TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Train Wreck Coming!

SD: Interesting list, especially this one:

Paul Wolfowitz President, World Bank

Gee, now where have we heard that name before....anyone know? Small wonder we have had a banking meltdown eh?

The train wreck has already happened under GWB.

The GOP has policies that dont work and is utterly corrupt and beat itself. If they become more like Ron Paul they will start to win some elections, if they become more like Palin they will lose them.

KC666

:rockon:

What is it about Palin that you liberals are so terrified about?

Ron Paul President, Palin VP :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is it about Palin that you liberals are so terrified about?

Ron Paul President, Palin VP :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

They are scared because she is a real person. That's why they persist is spewing lies about her to try to discredit her. They are still telling lies about her even after they have been disproved. The Democrats can't win an open honest debate about the issues so they try to trash their opponents reputation instead. It works. Carlos Mencia went out on the street and asked "Who won a state senate election by having their opponents disqualified and removed from the ballot?" One woman said "that sounds like something Palin would do". The woman almost sh!t her pants when he told her it was Obama! But the point is that she was ready to believe ANYTHING bad about Palin. I'm sure she voted for "the one" anyway.

SD: Interesting list, especially this one:

Paul Wolfowitz President, World Bank

Gee, now where have we heard that name before....anyone know? Small wonder we have had a banking meltdown eh?

The train wreck has already happened under GWB.

The GOP has policies that dont work and is utterly corrupt and beat itself. If they become more like Ron Paul they will start to win some elections, if they become more like Palin they will lose them.

KC666

:rockon:

If you think the Train wreck has happened, you aint seen nothing yet!

I find it AMAZING how many of you read over (skip) the part of some of these posts where the poster slams Bush and only see the part where they slam Obama. You are so stuck in defending Obama and/or the Dems that you completely miss the point. ShelbyDude is NOT a Bush fan. Please go back and re-read his posts. Just because someone is not happy with Obama DOES NOT mean they love Ol' George. Some of you just don't get it. Open your eyes and realize that it isn't Republicans vs. Democrats here. THEY ALL SUCK!!! This is about spending more money than my children's children could ever possibly pay back AND respecting the Constitution of the United States of America.

As an example look at what is happening with Chrysler. Profitable dealerships are being put out of business. Is that the American way? Really, think about it for a minute. This plan is not going to beneift Chrysler. These dealerships PAY Chrysler for their cars. What sense does it make to cut your own customer base. It's like Burger King refusing to sell to people with blonde hair. It doesn't add up. Doesn't make sense. They are BANKRUPTING hundreds of families. Putting thousands of people out of work. Yeah, thats the way to fix the economy!

Anyway, the point is that it isn't an us vs. them thing. This is an American thing. Our country (regardless of which party is/has been in power) has a problem. We need to look at fixing the problem and stop caling each other "whiners". Unless that whole second grade thing appeals to you that much.

ok, rant over. :soapbox::extinguish: :bag:

I find it AMAZING how many of you read over (skip) the part of some of these posts where the poster slams Bush and only see the part where they slam Obama. You are so stuck in defending Obama and/or the Dems that you completely miss the point. ShelbyDude is NOT a Bush fan. Please go back and re-read his posts. Just because someone is not happy with Obama DOES NOT mean they love Ol' George. Some of you just don't get it. Open your eyes and realize that it isn't Republicans vs. Democrats here. THEY ALL SUCK!!! This is about spending more money than my children's children could ever possibly pay back AND respecting the Constitution of the United States of America.

As an example look at what is happening with Chrysler. Profitable dealerships are being put out of business. Is that the American way? Really, think about it for a minute. This plan is not going to beneift Chrysler. These dealerships PAY Chrysler for their cars. What sense does it make to cut your own customer base. It's like Burger King refusing to sell to people with blonde hair. It doesn't add up. Doesn't make sense. They are BANKRUPTING hundreds of families. Putting thousands of people out of work. Yeah, thats the way to fix the economy!

Anyway, the point is that it isn't an us vs. them thing. This is an American thing. Our country (regardless of which party is/has been in power) has a problem. We need to look at fixing the problem and stop caling each other "whiners". Unless that whole second grade thing appeals to you that much.

ok, rant over. :soapbox::extinguish: :bag:

EXCELLENT post. Yes, they all suck - which is the reason lately when I go to the polls to vote - if the name says incumbent next to it - I vote for anyone other than that person. I read the backgrounds of those running and find the one that I feel in my heart could do better than what we have in office now. Same thing with bills. If it is going to cost taxpayers even a penny - I vote against it. We DON'T have spare money to spend right now - not on anything.

I know this is pie in the sky thinking - but somehow the American public needs to stand up and help make this right. Having the government continue to bail organizations out because they were run poorly over the last few decades makes no sense at all. I would LOVE to have someone come and help bail me out right now - like thousands of other Americans.

Just wait until they pass the CO2 tax!

Now what right gives the government the right to tax CO2 emissions???

This will be the biggest money scam in the world's history. Pelosi is in China right now meeting with the Chinese government to get them on board with the rest of the world to tax CO2 emissions claiming this is a human right issue! BS! This is nothing but a scam for greedy liars like Gore to get filthy rich off scamming people into paying the biggest tax HOAX since the US income tax!

People better really wake up fast and put a stop to all this nonsense before they wake up one day in the near future wondering what the hell happened!

If there was ever a time for the people to really come together it is now. Everyone needs to be flooding their local Congress person and Senators to reject this nonsense! They won't care because they are going to be heavily rewarded no matter what happens as long as they go alone with the program and get this hoax passed!

It not an issue of right or left it's an issue of right or wrong. They are doing so many un-American things right now it's just scary. The White House is actually reporting it's own news now. Barring reporters from certain things and then handing them a DVD they made themselves with fake reporters and crawlers at the bottom of the screen etc. Sort of like Pravda. Where's the outrage? They are controlling the media, the banks, the auto makers and soon will be in control of health care and the energy sector. We're screwed. We are not represented by anybody because we are not a special interest group. If there isn't any money in it for them they just don't care. They passed that "cap and trade" crap the other day and wouldn't even read the bill. When pressed to read it, the Dems hired a speed reader! What an insult to the American people. They are saying "screw you. We're going to vote on it even if we don't know what's in it. We're too lazy to do the job you sent us here to do."

The cure is for regular normal people who are not lawyers to run for office in large numbers as independents and then for people to vote for them. Pack congress with plumbers, electricians, claims adjusters, body shop managers etc. Tell the lobbyists to $#@^ off. Don't take their money and you won't owe them anything. Tell the special interests to $#@^ off. Make decisions based on what is right. It's the only way as the politicians we have now are just too corrupt and have too much contempt for their constituents. With very few exceptions they all need to be voted out.

It not an issue of right or left it's an issue of right or wrong. They are doing so many un-American things right now...

Right or wrong - I think you are spot on there!! Unfortunately... I think that the overall interpretation of right and wrong has become very skewed - VERY skewed, and I should not have to lay out examples to show that.

Just remember... OUR interpretations (we, the people) of right and wrong are *not* accurate. At least... that is what the government is forcing us to believe... :doh::nonono:

Archived