TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My trip to Vegas

Hi- As I noticed a few months ago I made a trip to Las Vegas. It was one of the best trips I made until now. Absolutely Amazing, The Strip, The Hoover Dam, the classic car collection at the Imperial Palace etc. and all the rest....really nice. Visiting Shelby Automobiles, was absolutely a dream for me, seeing all these original cars in the museum, getting all these infos, the Working area where they make our cars; a great experience for me. :happy feet:

Signing my name on " the Wall"....Not to forget; the Shop, all the items you can buy, (and I bought a lot).... Having a break at the Shelby cafe, was a good thing to do.... Seeing the Speedway, and all those Stangs around was cool.......I can't wait to return... :shift:

I tried to post a few pictures on photobucket, and I hope you can see them... :mail:

http://s718.photobucket.com/albums/ww190/fufuss/LASVEGAS/

:salute:

Hi- As I noticed a few months ago I made a trip to Las Vegas. It was one of the best trips I made until now. Absolutely Amazing, The Strip, The Hoover Dam, the classic car collection at the Imperial Palace etc. and all the rest....really nice. Visiting Shelby Automobiles, was absolutely a dream for me, seeing all these original cars in the museum, getting all these infos, the Working area where they make our cars; a great experience for me. :happy feet:

Signing my name on " the Wall"....Not to forget; the Shop, all the items you can buy, (and I bought a lot).... Having a break at the Shelby cafe, was a good thing to do.... Seeing the Speedway, and all those Stangs around was cool.......I can't wait to return... :shift:

I tried to post a few pictures on photobucket, and I hope you can see them... :mail:

http://s718.photobucket.com/albums/ww190/fufuss/LASVEGAS/

:salute:

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. I have to get out there soon :happy feet:

Glad you made it over. Great pics. I have similar ones from my last trip in November when I took my SGT "home" to SAI for pictures. I couldn't get the Fabulous Las Vegas sign, it was actually closed so the city could add a turn out and a parking area in front of it. Go figure. :headscratch:

Archived