TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My youngest daughter graduates tonight!

Congrats!!

My oldest daughter graduates from pre-school on Tuesday and starts kindergarten this fall. Have a 3rd old litte girl as well. Before I know it they'll be graduating HS. Any advise to share?

Congrats!!

My oldest daughter graduates from pre-school on Tuesday and starts kindergarten this fall. Have a 3rd old litte girl as well. Before I know it they'll be graduating HS. Any advise to share?

Yes, spend all the time you can with them, take lots of pictures and do what ever it takes to make them strong independant young women!

Mike

Congrats!!

Keep them away from the bad boys. Make them sure of themselves so the know they can be strong and independent women. My daughter complains that the guys say she intimidates cuz she knows her (*&^ and can take care of herself. She is a trauma and Life Flight nurse on the helicopters flying high above the Houston skies :)

Archived