TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coldwater HotRods Shelby GT500

ColdwaterHotrod

Coldwater Congrats, and good luck thanks for the pics car looks great. Its funny i had the same exact first signature on my 2004 mustang svt cobra engine valve cover of Vito and whatever the last name is,i could never make the spelling out . I guess this guy builds quite a few engines for svt. Im not sure of the second name i know they work in teams.Small world i guess. Its good to see the same guys are building these ford engines for years, and know what they are doing.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coldwater Congrats, and good luck thanks for the pics car looks great. Its funny i had the same exact first signature on my 2004 mustang svt cobra engine valve cover of Vito and whatever the last name is,i could never make the spelling out . I guess this guy builds quite a few engines for svt. Im not sure of the second name i know they work in teams.Small world i guess. Its good to see the same guys are building these ford engines for years, and know what they are doing.

Thanks STSVT,

Glad to know that some of the same guys are around that produced previous 4.6L SVT motors. As you mentioned Vito (????) & Bob (McDonlyre?) built mine. I think I'll call SVT & see if they can get me the correct spelling of these two guys for my records.

Thanks again for the input.

:idea:

Good Morning Alloy Dave,

I have seen the term "Bulked & Bucked" used on this site. What does it mean? They said my Shelby was bucked or bulked when I spoke with customer service last week. The guy at Ford said it kinda fast I'm not sure which word he used. Thanks for any help.

Hi NC, it means your car is starting in the assembly process. I recommend you read the FAQ section

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3419

From the time it's bucked, you should see your car in anywhere from 4-8 weeks.

Great news!

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived