TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hockey playoffs

What a terrible game for the Blackhawks...A TOTAL lack of discipline on the ice along with a general UNPREPAREDNESS for an extremely important game. I've coached Bantams that played with more desire and motivation than what I saw yesterday...That game was hardly the follow up I expected after Friday's OT victory...especially on your home ice.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a terrible game for the Blackhawks...A TOTAL lack of discipline on the ice along with a general UNPREPAREDNESS for an extremely important game. I've coached Bantams that played with more desire and motivation than what I saw yesterday...That game was hardly the follow up I expected after Friday's OT victory...especially on your home ice.

You sound like a Sharks fan. At least you got to the third round. It's not over yet. Chris Osgood can still give away a series on his own...

I think it's important to note that this has been the knock on Quenneville as well. He can get a group from point A to B but not from B to C. He's had some really good teams that he couldn't advance with.

I'm not saying this is accurate or I agree with it, but this has been his reputation.

I think it's important to note that this has been the knock on Quenneville as well. He can get a group from point A to B but not from B to C. He's had some really good teams that he couldn't advance with.

I'm not saying this is accurate or I agree with it, but this has been his reputation.

Good point. Where are the Blues fans to sound off on this issue?

that was nice to c bobby probert with chris representing the puck drop. i tell u hawks fans, management messed up and let chris go. he was force to go, hawks didn't want to pay. so dont hate him that bad and u know u still eat at his place :-)

experience, grit and grind!

i think its back to back time baby - go wings!

torch - c'mon, how bad can ozzie be with 3 cups (starting goalie on 2 of them) under his belt? u guys should hire tony back as ur coach and teach the grit and grind factor lol.

btw guys Kronwall's devastating hit on Havlat - legal! similar to stevens and kariya but kariya came back, played and scored.

that was nice to c bobby probert with chris representing the puck drop. i tell u hawks fans, management messed up and let chris go. he was force to go, hawks didn't want to pay. so dont hate him that bad and u know u still eat at his place :-)

experience, grit and grind!

i think its back to back time baby - go wings!

torch - c'mon, how bad can ozzie be with 3 cups (starting goalie on 2 of them) under his belt? u guys should hire tony back as ur coach and teach the grit and grind factor lol.

btw guys Kronwall's devastating hit on Havlat - legal! similar to stevens and kariya but kariya came back, played and scored.

um..........Cheli's Chili has been gone for a while :headscratch:

they touched the Prince of Wales Trophy, hahahhahahahahahhahahhaha sure they try to un jinx themsleves from last year but NEVER EVER!

the only trophy can be touch is the CUP, period. lol hahahah

go wings

Only two teams in the last three decades played back to back Stanley Cup series, Oilers and Islanders 1982-1983 season and 1983-1984 season. The Islanders won the first meeting and the Oilers won the second.

THIS IS THE PENS YEAR!!! LET GO PENS!!!! :happy feet:

Congratulations to the Detroit RedWings on being the Western Conference champions...Tonight's game was the best of the series. Both goaltenders played incredibly well and the action was non-stop. Even though my BlackHawks went down 4 games to 1, they took the defending Stanley Cup champions to overtime 3 of the 5 games and proved tonight that their future is bright and they can be very proud of themselves.

The Finals will be an excellent series...Best of luck to both teams!

Congratulations to the Detroit RedWings on being the Western Conference champions...Tonight's game was the best of the series. Both goaltenders played incredibly well and the action was non-stop. Even though my BlackHawks went down 4 games to 1, they took the defending Stanley Cup champions to overtime 3 of the 5 games and proved tonight that their future is bright and they can be very proud of themselves.

The Finals will be an excellent series...Best of luck to both teams!

Go Pens :happy feet:

they touched the Prince of Wales Trophy, hahahhahahahahahhahahhaha sure they try to un jinx themsleves from last year but NEVER EVER!

the only trophy can be touch is the CUP, period. lol hahahah

go wings

Sherpa,

Did you think of me when Ozzie let in that back hander? He played pretty good except for that one.

Good luck. Should be a good series.

my beloved wings, congrats.

i have to say the hawks future looks very bright. not sure if the coach can take them to the next level. how about bringing in someone like ted nolan to teach some blue collar mentality? just a thought.

this is going to be a good match up, pens is high as it can be and against defending champs, as a hockey fan in general, it doesn't get any better than that.

BACK TO BACK - Go Wings!

Archived