TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hockey playoffs

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sydney Crosby is going to carry the cup this year Cali boy :happy feet:

A good Nova Scotia boy he is.

+1. My favorite team (the Bruins) lost. Now, I'm pulling for the Pens to win the cup, likely in a repeat of last year's final against the Wings. Crosby was very impressive againt Ovetchkin and the Caps. He deserves his first Stanly Cup! Go Penguins!!!

+1. My favorite team (the Bruins) lost. Now, I'm pulling for the Pens to win the cup, likely in a repeat of last year's final against the Wings. Crosby was very impressive againt Ovetchkin and the Caps. He deserves his first Stanly Cup! Go Penguins!!!

Too bad Lemieux wasn't still playing with the Pens...He'd help

the power play immensely...Even at his age.

Good 1st game Redwings, maybe the Hawks will decide to play REAL hockey on Tuesday night...This is still a 6 game series and I still favor the underdog.

I hate to say it but the Hawks were a little Shark-esque in that game. Except they were on the road. Remember you're never out of game with Chris Osgood as the opposing goalie. He can burp up lose pucks with the best of them.

Go Hawks, take out the Wings and their stupid octopus.

I tell you what. That Blackhawk team is young, quick and provided the team isn't traded away is going to be in the playoffs for years to come. If they don't win the conference this year the experience the team gets will help them in following championships.

May I have your attention, Please.

Houston, we may have a problem.

Where are the Carolina Hurricane fans?

Unless you would like to see the FCC shut down this site, we need to see some fair and balanced cheering.

Thank you for your support.

John

P.S. GO WINGS!!!

Good question. Where are the Canes fans??

Tonight Chicago takes game 3. Final score...Hawks 4 - Red wings 3

YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! TELL ME TOMORROW'S LOTTERY NUMBERS!!!

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! TELL ME TOMORROW'S LOTTERY NUMBERS!!!

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

Boy I wish I knew lottery numbers! I did however buy a Powerball ticket for saturday because I have been lucky lately. If I win I'll pay off Ford for alot of TS members that have outstanding loans on their vehicles. And then I'd send mine to Vegas to get SS'ed. Remember guys...you read that here first! You can hold me to it.....:beerchug:

Hawks were do. Plain and simple. They aren't going down without a fight and I figured they would try and break out early like they did in game 5 against Vancouver.

For tonight; how about Pens 5 - Canes 3? Malkin is on fire and will carry this momentum into game 3. Canes haven't been looking good. They'll lose this one and desperation will motivate them to win game 4.

I'm not, but goaltending is so critical and Huet is awful. Has been all season.

I never quite understood why the signed Huet in the first place. Not that he was bad in Montreal (Canadien's fans probably wished the team didn't trade him last week with the way Price played this year). However, the Hawks aleady had a high price goalie. Why add another one when each and every night, one of these big salaries will necessarily spend the game on the bench. That money would have been better spent on a guy who plays a regular shift. That being said, the Hawks are a promising young team; even if they don't win this year, they gained valuable experience and will be a team to watch in the future.

Archived