TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hockey playoffs

:hysterical3: What are Lakers?

Thought for sure DDT would have thrown in some kind of instigator comment about tonights game. :hysterical:

Whatever happens tonight??????? "NO WHINEING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"GO LAKERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like there are so many Lakes in LA... and Utah is know for its Jazz!? :headscratch:

New Rule, when the team moves, change the name (ie: Hartford Whalers to Carolina Hurricanes)

Back on topic, Sharks out, Canucks out.....OK, I'm on the BlackHawks bandwagon now...

Like there are so many Lakes in LA... and Utah is know for its Jazz!? :headscratch:

New Rule, when the team moves, change the name (ie: Hartford Whalers to Carolina Hurricanes)

Back on topic, Sharks out, Canucks out.....OK, I'm on the BlackHawks bandwagon now...

Welcome

glad Ovechkin is done,

wife's family is from the Burgh

Go Penguins!

How about Ovechkin doing what he does best "head hunting" but misses Geno and takes out his own player Backstrom! :fan: ...... :hysterical::hysterical:

Fast foward to 5:55 :doh:

LETS GO PENS!

GO WINGS!!!

Wings 4,Ducks 3.

Now for the Blackhawks.

Hard team to beat, but so sweet when we do.

John

Blackhawks in 6...Detroit is a group of old, tired and over-the-hill babys who BARELY hung on to beat the #8 seeded team in the Conference...It's time for "Hockey Town" to step aside...Like I'm really worried about old fart Chelios...HA!

Congrats to the Wings.........Still the Champs.........

No WHINEING from this side............ ;)

My wife set the DVR but didn't record "Hockey Central" after the game and as usual it went long and we could only watch till about 4 minutes left in the 3rd. :censored:

although ducks are 8th seed, they are still good and solid. i'm glad the wings got tested. hawks are young and with bunch of energy but playoffs is alllll about grit, grind and experience.

i have to say watching games now on hi-def is a surreal experience, not like in the game but pretty close. i remember used to watching it on analog back in the early 80's, and come a long way from there lol.

wings sunday baby!

I don't want to see this season end. It's had some great series. Hockey is the only thing that makes winter bearable. I'd like to see the Wings win because of Hossa. But then again the Blackhawks haven't won the cup since the 60's. The Pens came so close last year and if they make it this year only to lose again; well that would be a heartbreaker for that team. I'm not going to know who I want to win until the puck drops.

Sydney Crosby is going to carry the cup this year Cali boy :happy feet:

A good Nova Scotia boy he is.

Thats okay Kieth cuz I goin to "DISNEYLAND"!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Glad to see you guys getting back into this. I'm going to take a step back because I like both teams in the west.

In regards to the east....go Pens!

It's great for the game and should be an entertaining and long series :happy feet:

Archived