TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hockey playoffs

Good job on your prediction...GO BLACKHAWKS!!! 1 more win to get rid of the Canucks...

Ah but I did say that for the Hawks to have a chance they needed to jump out to an early lead which they did. The same holds true for the Canucks in game 6 now. This has been a tough series. I still don't know who will come out on top. Same with the Pens and Caps. That one isn't over yet either.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah but I did say that for the Hawks to have a chance they needed to jump out to an early lead which they did. The same holds true for the Canucks in game 6 now. This has been a tough series. I still don't know who will come out on top. Same with the Pens and Caps. That one isn't over yet either.

And getting the first goal hasn't guaranteed anything in this series nor has home ice advantage mattered much...As of right now, the Blackhawks have been PUNISHING the Canucks along the boards...I am predicting the series ends tonight.

The Hawks Canucks series was great to watch. It's a shame somebody had to go home after it. Same goes for the Pens Caps series.

The Hawks even won with a loser Sharks fan pulling for them. I like them over Detroit or the Ducks in round three.

Relentless skating and wow can they score goals.

Your Stanley Cup championship series - Blackhawks vs Penguins. (Just a gut feeling I have)

I still love my Wings but I'm not sure they can take the Hawks. But we'll be able to tell after game one of the Western finals IF the Wings beat the Mighty Ducks.

Your Stanley Cup championship series - Blackhawks vs Penguins. (Just a gut feeling I have)

I still love my Wings but I'm not sure they can take the Hawks. But we'll be able to tell after game one of the Western finals IF the Wings beat the Mighty Ducks.

As a Sharks fan I just don't like the Wings. They have a great fan base but they are BY FAR the most obnoxious visiting fans at the Shark Tank.

And the stupid octopus thing has just got to go...

As a Sharks fan I just don't like the Wings. They have a great fan base but they are BY FAR the most obnoxious visiting fans at the Shark Tank.

And the stupid octopus thing has just got to go...

awwwww c'mon, u just jealous cause more wings fans in ur tank! also do u guys have to resort to playing jaws music? how original hahahahahahaha.

nah nah, i like the sharks too, btw is Tony Granato is my all time shark!

awwwww c'mon, u just jealous cause more wings fans in ur tank! also do u guys have to resort to playing jaws music? how original hahahahahahaha.

nah nah, i like the sharks too, btw is Tony Granato is my all time shark!

OK so the jaws music is a little corny... I'll give you that one. I wish we had more guys that played like Granato.

Yeah but they did pick up Claude Lemieux. You know why they did that. The Sharks figured they were going to have to play the Wings and they grabbed Claude to get in the Wings heads. Especially Draper.

And I have to always cheer on Pavelski. He's a local.

now that was the cheapest shot of all time, the hit on draper. but i am kinda glad it did happen cause it woke up the wings big time. c how darren took care of business the next game? claude was tapped out like a little school girl!

anyhow, wings best take care of business game 7. as we all know anything can happen in a game 7!

I just have a feeling about the Hawks this year. They're fast and hungry for a championship. Detroit has to stick with their puck possesion style of play in order to win. I missed last nights game so I didn't see what happened with the Ducks.

For tonight....go Pens!

5-1 pens soooooo caps are pretty much done, they need a miracle!

6-1 YEAH BABY!!!! ....

For anyone around the Burgh in the 1990's .... Chili ..... chili ..... chili! :happy feet: :happy feet:

6-2 Pens. Now for the handshakes and the Eastern finals.

:woohoo: :party2: :beerchug: :happy feet: :banvictory: :bowdown: :yahoo:

8 wins down and 8 more to go! No offense Wings fan I hope you lose tonight ... I don't want to play you guys for the cup again!

Hey Ovechkin ..... :tease:

Archived