TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hockey playoffs

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like both teams but still I have to give the advantage to Vancouver because it's at home. The only way the Hawks have a chance is to jump out to an early lead to take the crowd out of it.

And Pens / Caps just went into overtime.

I like both teams but still I have to give the advantage to Vancouver because it's at home. The only way the Hawks have a chance is to jump out to an early lead to take the crowd out of it.

And Pens / Caps just went into overtime.

early lead :headscratch: WTF is that? :hysterical:

early lead :headscratch: WTF is that? :hysterical:

Yeah that is funny. They've been coming from behind alot. Maybe they like having the other team relax and go to sleep and then jump on them.

Update:Pens just won.

Yeah that is funny. They've been coming from behind alot. Maybe they like having the other team relax and go to sleep and then jump on them.

Update:Pens just won.

Yep just watched it............ :happy feet: :happy feet:

Ovechkin is very good. Extremely talented as a goal scorer and exciting to watch.

However, he is extremely reckless with his hits and that aspect of his game is scary.

Sooner or later he will end someones career or his own, if this part of his game doesn't mature.

I'm not a huge Ovechkin fan but you do have to admit he is good.

That's what makes me so mad, he so talented he doesn't need to play dirty!

I was actually a big Ovechkin fan, which isn't easy for a PENS fan to say but after watching all his BS in this series I now think he's a total scumbag!

post-9897-1242050284_thumb.jpg

post-9897-1242050284_thumb.jpg

That's what makes me so mad, he so talented he doesn't need to play dirty!

I was actually a big Ovechkin fan, which isn't easy for a PENS fan to say but after watching all his BS in this series I now think he's a total scumbag!

Love the avatar! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Canucks have the advantage being at home. I've been dead on with alot of predictions. I'll say Canucks in overtime. Henrik Sedin will have the game winner.

Good job on your prediction...GO BLACKHAWKS!!! 1 more win to get rid of the Canucks...

Archived