TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hockey playoffs

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed! And we're mid westerners. :lol2: Let's see if Keith and some of our Canadian friends chime in on this.

Score update: Canucks 3 - Blackhawks 1

I like both the U.S and Canadian anthem. :happy feet:

Makes one stand up and be proud. :salute:

We lost opening song to Hockey Night In Canada's Theme song

the new one sux. :redcard:

Keith - Speaking of Hockey Night in Canada, what is your take on Don Cherry? Sometimes I'd agree with him and he brought up great points and other times I'd get so darned mad at him I wanted to crack him one.

Boy I'm gonna miss Saturday nights games come June.

I heard about Phoenix last night on Versus. They touched on it a bit. I don't like hearing about any team struggling but a team back in Canada would be great. I wish the market would allow the NHL to expand but that passion that is present in Canada just isn't here in the states. Sad.

Yeah Scooby....great avatar!!

So who's going to win tonight? Pens or Caps? Bruins or Canes?

My predicted winners: Pens and Bruins

I heard about Phoenix last night on Versus. They touched on it a bit. I don't like hearing about any team struggling but a team back in Canada would be great. I wish the market would allow the NHL to expand but that passion that is present in Canada just isn't here in the states. Sad.

The team has been struggling for a while. They owe the City of Glendale several million dollars for back rent for the facility. Arizona fans are very fickle, if the team is not winning, they do not go. If the team is winning, you can't get a seat. Also they play on the far west side of the valley, not centrally located, think that hurts the attendance some. Will hate to see them go as I enjoy going to a few games.

wings got robbed last night, period! that should have been a GOAL!

I got called in to work last night and I missed it. Hopefully I can catch a replay in between periods tonight.

The Avs... They'll make the playoffs next year. You watch.

Oh and DDT........ :jackinbox: You and your Ducks. :hysterical:

Mikeccm

Okay. I just saw the Wings / Ducks replay. That was a bad call.

"REMEMBER"........Woulda/Coulda/Shoulda does not win Stanly Cups...........

The Champion Wings should know this more thann any team......

So "STOP WHINEING"!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

"QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK" :happy feet:

:jackinbox:

Hey Dave...ever hear of the instigator penalty? :redcard: I think the NHL had you in mind when they came up with that rule. :hysterical2:

Think about it??????????

In the Great Game of Hockey, "INSTIGATOR" has it's "REWARDS"................ :hysterical:

Darn!!!!!!! And I was going to ask your prediction on the next Lakers Game???????? :hysterical:

I don't know squat about bassetball. I always thought a triple double happened after the game at a gin mill when a player had three shots of booze and tapped two barmaids.

:backtotopic: Right now the western conference is so good that I have no idea who will come out on top. Wings and Canucks have the advantage for the next game because they are at home. If the Wings do get knocked out, I'll be pulling hard for the winner of the Hawks Canucks series.

Archived