TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hockey playoffs

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the back window of my Shelby I have a Red Wings hat on one side and a Leafs hat on the other side.

And I miss Ty Domi.

Ya same here....For his size he was one of the toughest.

You Know me........I dont like to rub it in............ :)

"NOT"..........."QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :happy feet:

:hysterical:

"NOT"..........."QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK QUAK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :happy feet:

Now that is funny!! :hysterical3: About the rub it in remark that is!!

And right now it's canes 2 Bruins 0 with 2 minutes left and Boston has a power play.

Update: Final Canes2 Bruins0

New to this thread. So pissed at the San Jose Pansies. Looking at Chicago to take out the winner of Ducks - Wings. They can really skate and score in bunches. Oh yeah, not to be a spelling snob but most Ducks quack. B)

New to this thread. So pissed at the San Jose Pansies. Looking at Chicago to take out the winner of Ducks - Wings. They can really skate and score in bunches. Oh yeah, not to be a spelling snob but most Ducks quack. B)

I like where ur heads at Torch :happy feet:

I know.....Just thaught the misspell would :censored: off the OP even more??????? :jackinbox:

Good clips Kev. Still nothing says hockey like the Canadian National Anthem!

Get comfortable everyone. The puck drops in about 15 minutes on the Canucks / Hawks game. And don't forget your late nighter. Wings / Ducks at 9:30 for those of you in the central time zone. All are televised on Versus. Have fun!

Mikecm.....nah make that Mikeccm

Good clips Kev. Still nothing says hockey like the Canadian National Anthem!

Get comfortable everyone. The puck drops in about 15 minutes on the Canucks / Hawks game. And don't forget your late nighter. Wings / Ducks at 9:30 for those of you in the central time zone. All are televised on Versus. Have fun!

Mikecm.....nah make that Mikeccm

I agree CCM.........Nothing finer than the Canadien Anthem. It's a real beaut, eh.

Archived