TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hockey playoffs

I forget the Actors name in the movie "Anger Management" but very funny quote;

"ANGER SHARKS SWIMMIN IN MY HEAD"........."YOU GATTA DUNK THAT :censored: "!!!!!!!!!!

:hysterical:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to me it looked like the ball was a little behind him plus he was up in the air already, plus he aint that tall to begin with, he got hops but aint that tall. but for sure a make-able put back but i think he just bank it a bit hard and also at the wrong angle. in games like that u just have to make those plays. and when u do, it makes u a jordan, bird, magic, lebron and etc. great players makes PLAYS!

and maybe protect the puck a bit better.

[/quote

Michigan is becoming a ghost town, (last one to leave close the door), it is seriously that bad here. You literally can't buy a job here. So thank God the Wings are in it as it is bringing some cheer to our Dying town.

The Pens are a great team but I have a hunch that Detroit will prevail, Only due to their experience and Ozgood as he has been stellar.

I think that Chicago if they used Heuy in goal and dumped Habibulin sooner, they would be playing the Pens though. Chicago series was brutal they have a great team. Chicago and the Pens is a series that will be in our near future.

3-2 will be the score with no goals scored in the third period, ah it sounds good at least, GO WINGS

I wonder how much longer until the Wings are outsourced. :censored:

Michigan is becoming a ghost town, (last one to leave close the door), it is seriously that bad here. You literally can't buy a job here. So thank God the Wings are in it as it is bringing some cheer to our Dying town.

The Pens are a great team but I have a hunch that Detroit will prevail, Only due to their experience and Ozgood as he has been stellar.

I think that Chicago if they used Heuy in goal and dumped Habibulin sooner, they would be playing the Pens though. Chicago series was brutal they have a great team. Chicago and the Pens is a series that will be in our near future.

3-2 will be the score with no goals scored in the third period, ah it sounds good at least, GO WINGS

I wonder how much longer until the Wings are outsourced. :censored:

I got a call yesterday from a guy trying to sell me advertising. I get about 4-5 of these per day. The guy just moved from Michigan and said he couldn't sell anything up there anymore. Sad really. As to hockey I think the wings will take it but I'm rooting for the Penguins.

heck yeahh that was an awesome game, fish came clutch!

but to be honest, dh couldn't make them freethrows!!!!! hahahahahahah if he had just made one, i think it be 2-2 tied. thought he was superman ahhahahahaah.

lock it out on sunday!

big day today all hockey fans! game 7! i am predicting triple ot, wings 3 pens 2 lol.

Only two teams in the last three decades played back to back Stanley Cup series, Oilers and Islanders 1982-1983 season and 1983-1984 season. The Islanders won the first meeting and the Oilers won the second.

THIS IS THE PENS YEAR!!! LET GO PENS!!!! :happy feet:

Boy did I call this or what! .... What a great series and the icing on the cake was Hossa's face at the end of the game! :fan:

Steelers and Pens .... it don't get NO BETTER THAN THIS!!! :happy feet:

It was a great game and a great series. Detroit players showed a lot of class in the loss. To bad you can't say that about the fans. Was it just me or did they boo their own team when they left the ice?

Best thing of all, no stupid octopus on the ice.

I called it wrong???????? :censored:

Congrats to the new Champion Pengwins..........

May have a Lock on the NBA Finals though?????? ;)

Up 3/1 "GO LAKERS"!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

I called it wrong???????? :censored:

Congrats to the new Champion Pengwins..........

May have a Lock on the NBA Finals though?????? ;)

Up 3/1 "GO LAKERS"!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

I know it's taboo to discuss spelling errors, but you seem to be misspelling things intentionally. What's up?

It was a great game and a great series. Detroit players showed a lot of class in the loss. To bad you can't say that about the fans. Was it just me or did they boo their own team when they left the ice?

Best thing of all, no stupid octopus on the ice.

They were booing Gary Bettman.

Congrats to all the Pens fans. Great series. And I felt really bad for Hossa. Wings will get it back in 2010 provided they get past the sharks and or Blackhawks. :beerchug: So here's to Pittsburgh and October!

M

Archived