TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hockey playoffs

Am I the only hockey fan on TS? Sound off guys and gals. Who are you rooting for.

Oh by the way....Red Wings just scored against Anaheim to take the lead 3 to 2 with 42 seconds left in the third. Go Wings!!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the Bruins. They were really consistent during the regular season and destroyed the Canadiens in the first round. Zdeno Chara is one of the most complete defencemen in the league. He can be intimidating yet, he can be dangerous on offence, especially on the power play. Overall, they have good balance on offense, a solid goalie and are very tough physically. I predict the Bruins will meet the Wings in the final.

Sydney Crosby is a local Nova Scotia boy so I gotta go for

Pittsburgh...It's going to be fun watching him and Ovechkin

go head to head. :happy feet:

I agree with you that this will be quite fun to watch. Ovechkin is the most spectacular guy in the league IMHO, with Crosby not too far behind.

I agree with you that this will be quite fun to watch. Ovechkin is the most spectacular guy in the league IMHO, with Crosby not too far behind.

Yes I have to agree with you even though Crosby is from here.

But like you say they are very close...Let the games begin. :happy feet:

That will be fun to watch. Regarding Boston...I never saw many of their regular season games. And as far as Chara goes; I wouldn't want to take a slap shot in the chest from him!!

In the west....watch out for Chicago. They're fast and darn near won that game yesterday.

FYI Boston 4 Canes 1

:hysterical2: Maybe on surf boards :hysterical:

:hysterical:

Hey Kieth........Our "MICKEY MOUSE TEAM" has "SHOCKED THE LEAGUE" once already.........

Maybe lightning will strike again............ :happy feet:

:hysterical:

Hey Kieth........Our "MICKEY MOUSE TEAM" has "SHOCKED THE LEAGUE" once already.........

Maybe lightning will strike again............ :happy feet:

Proof that you can never count out the number 8 team. And I was pulling for San Jose. Joe Pavelski is a local.

As my Sharks were unceremoniously shown the door, I (as an expat Vancouverite) have hitched myself onto their bandwagon....after all they've never won the cup, It would be a good story, and good to have the cup back in Canada....until the Sharks win next year....

As my Sharks were unceremoniously shown the door, I (as an expat Vancouverite) have hitched myself onto their bandwagon....after all they've never won the cup, It would be a good story, and good to have the cup back in Canada....until the Sharks win next year....

Good point...Sharks next year :hysterical2:

Archived