TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Now I get it.....

I've been wondering why this "Swine Flu" is getting massive play all over the media fueled by government fear.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/30...fighting-money/

The Obama administration's request for $1.5 billion to fight swine flu....

The administration is steering clear of defining exactly what the money will be used for if approved, with Obama calling for "maximum flexibility" in dispensing the money.

The $1.5 billion would more than make up for the $870 million slashed from the stimulus

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.....

Very excellent points. I never thought about it much. I've been more concerned with Obama Motors and Bank of Obama so I guessed I missed this one. More than likely he wanted to pick up extra capitol for a takeover bid for Pfizer. That will cover the new medical reform that they would like to put in place. Obama said he doesn't want to run the banks or auto industry. Yeah right. Did you ever wonder why his lips are so purple? I think it's from all the grape kool aid he drinks.

All I know is that it is wrong taking money from bond holders in these firms. Plain and simple; this is stealing money and property by the government. So when is it going to end?

Very excellent points. I never thought about it much. I've been more concerned with Obama Motors and Bank of Obama so I guessed I missed this one. More than likely he wanted to pick up extra capitol for a takeover bid for Pfizer. That will cover the new medical reform that they would like to put in place. Obama said he doesn't want to run the banks or auto industry. Yeah right. Did you ever wonder why his lips are so purple? I think it's from all the grape kool aid he drinks.

All I know is that it is wrong taking money from bond holders in these firms. Plain and simple; this is stealing money and property by the government. So when is it going to end?

You know when......... :ph34r:

You guys are funny!

Let's not omit:

He complimented Congress for its work responding to avian flu in 2005 and ensuring that the country "beefed up our infrastructure" and stockpiles of antiviral drugs like Tamiflu. He even complimented the Bush administration.

"I think the Bush administration did a good job of creating the infrastructure so that we can respond. For example, we've got 50 million courses of anti-viral drugs in the event that they're needed," he said.

But hey, "now I get it", to deflect the fact that the Republican's slashed the money for Pandemic Flu preparedness we're now saying, that Obama, after only 100 days, has sway over Mexico, the rest of the world, WHO, CDC, and the rest?

OMG!

He is a Jedi! "This is the flu I warned you about...".

Remember when President Obama delivered his State Of The Union address, and the GOP trotted out Future Of The Republican Party Bobbly Jindal to provide a rebuttal? Jindal was all upset about the "They want to spend stimulus money on volcano monitoring? Cut it! And then Alaska's Mount Redoubt erupted! :doh: Oops!

There was also funding for pandemic preparation was axed as well. Republican Senator Collins demanded cuts in health care spending in exchange for her support of a watered-down version of the stimulus, fumed about the pandemic funding: "Does it belong in this bill? Should we have $870 million in this bill No, we should not." Of course in this article she says now that this is important funding! :doh:

Here it all is in video:

Anyway, once again the Republican's look penny wise and pound foolish...I'm waiting for Fox to post the claim that Obama created the virus and made the volcano erupt!

He is the messiah!

:hysterical:

He is the False Profit everything he does is shady and everthing he says is a lie. Everybody just let him do whatever he wants and they don't question anything. When did the President start telling private companies how they are going to operate and who can run them.

You guys are funny!

Let's not omit:

But hey, "now I get it", to deflect the fact that the Republican's slashed the money for Pandemic Flu preparedness we're now saying, that Obama, after only 100 days, has sway over Mexico, the rest of the world, WHO, CDC, and the rest?

OMG!

He is a Jedi! "This is the flu I warned you about...".

Remember when President Obama delivered his State Of The Union address, and the GOP trotted out Future Of The Republican Party Bobbly Jindal to provide a rebuttal? Jindal was all upset about the "They want to spend stimulus money on volcano monitoring? Cut it! And then Alaska's Mount Redoubt erupted! :doh: Oops!

There was also funding for pandemic preparation was axed as well. Republican Senator Collins demanded cuts in health care spending in exchange for her support of a watered-down version of the stimulus, fumed about the pandemic funding: "Does it belong in this bill? Should we have $870 million in this bill No, we should not." Of course in this article she says now that this is important funding! :doh:

Here it all is in video:

Anyway, once again the Republican's look penny wise and pound foolish...I'm waiting for Fox to post the claim that Obama created the virus and made the volcano erupt!

He is the messiah!

:hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs :headscratch:

Archived