TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Attention to those in the Orlando area....

For those of you in the Orlando area, you may already be familiar with the Rock n Blues Band The Stumblers......

for those of you who arent, here is your chance to catch a great band and have a Rockin Bluezee Good Time.....

Band annoucement is as follows:

Greetings from Stumblerville!

Our whirlwind Spring Tour of Central Florida rolls on. This leg of the tour started last

week with 2 big nights at the legendary Foxhead Lounge in scenic Osteen followed by a

rockin' set at The Roving Blues Jam on Sunday at Mulligan's in Longwood.

Our next performance will be a showcase with several bands this Sunday, May 3rd, at,

believe it or not, BB King's Blues Club at Pointe Orlando on I-Drive.

Allow me to say, "WOO-HOO!" This is kind of a big moment in Stumbler history, so we hope

you can join us and help us convince the place to hire us again in the future. This is pretty much

THE BIG TIME for a humble blues band in Orlando. The show starts at 3pm with The Stumblers

taking the stage at 4:30. Again, woo-hoo...

Then, the following Friday, May 8th at 8pm, The Stumblers return to the fabulous Lazy Gator Bar

at The Black Hammock in Oviedo. Airboats, gators, great food and drink and The Stumblers.

How can you miss?

BB King's is in the Pointe Orlando complex just north of the Convention Center on International

Drive. See info below. Their website is http://orlando.bbkingclubs.com/

I've attached a map to the Hammock.

So, come on out and join us!

Enjoy!

Archived