TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Sexystang's first Mustang Show of 2009*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Taurus is better then a Mini-Van............... :hysterical:

A True Car Fanatic whould not have missed the Show (or SS). Now this is VERY TRUE!!!

A few Years ago I wrecked the Mustang I had at that time the Night before the Show that was about 70 Miles away. I got up ealy (in lots of pain) and managed to do enough repairs on the Mustang to Drive it to the Show. I got there at about 10:00am (instead of 8:00am). I did not enter my Car but I did hang out in support with my Friends that Entered their cars. With in a Few Weeks, I fixed my Car and was winning Trophies again.

How did the Stripes turn out? got any Before & After Pics?

And "svtbird91" still showed up said he didn't want to disappoint me.... :happy feet:

He also lives a lot closer. If I lived close I would have definitely came as just a spectator if I couldn't take my Shelby. ;)

Ok then we will see you in June with Shelby or not.... :lurk:

A Taurus is better then a Mini-Van............... :hysterical:

A True Car Fanatic whould not have missed the Show (or SS).

A few Years ago I wrecked the Mustang I had at that time the Night before the Show that was about 70 Miles away. I got up ealy (in lots of pain) and managed to do enough repairs on the Mustang to Drive it to the Show. I got there at about 10:00am (instead of 8:00am). I did not enter my Car but I did hang out in support with my Friends that Entered their cars. With in a Few Weeks, I fixed my Car and was winning Trophies again.

You da man!! :happy feet:

Archived