TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Sexystang's first Mustang Show of 2009*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The snake under the hood is neat, in fact I have a SS hood here at my shop that I am painting for a friend and he is doing the same thing. I was joking with him when he said he needed to bring his Shelby over to fit the hood and I told him it fits mine just fine!!!

take pics for us!

Laurie I left a little early yesterday to be home to pick my son up who was flying home from Florida. Did you say the June show is going to be in a different location?

I thought I heard a couple of announcements but didn't catch where, you can bet I will find out..... :yup: It was nice talking with you and your wife and I hope your Son had fun in Florida he must have been exhausted when he came back.... :drop:

Mike do you have pics too?

He could start his own thread.... :club:

J/K Michael you are welcomed anytime.... ;) nice pics thanks.... :happy feet:

Dave i was wondering the same. They had style. My friend owns a 1978 King Cobra that his mother bought new. I'm going to try and get some pics of it and/or buy it! :happy feet:

Laurie said that a 1974 Mustang won best of show! :happy feet:

Dang, I knew I should've held onto my '74!!

FordMustangII19740056.jpg

Oh I almost forgot here is to 'Tek' for not going to yesterday's show..... :club: I could have had one more picture for this thread.... :baby:

:hysterical::hysterical:

I had an excuse. I had to redo my hood stripes this weekend. :lurk:

I believe I read somewhere that it was Saturday you had that done.... :headscratch: and stop eating that popcorn it's driving me nuts.... :rant:

How did the stripes come out and do you have pics.... :lurk:

I believe I read somewhere that it was Saturday you had that done.... :headscratch: and stop eating that popcorn it's driving me nuts.... :rant:

How did the stripes come out and do you have pics.... :lurk:

Yes...we did them on Saturday, but they needed a day or two to dry. They came out good, still not perfect, but much better than before. Click on the pics in my sig. I took them yesterday.

Yes...we did them on Saturday, but they needed a day or two to dry. They came out good, still not perfect, but much better than before. Click on the pics in my sig. I took them yesterday.

Very nice Evan I hope you are happy with the result.... :happy feet:

Thanks for the photos SS! Looks like a good turnout.

It seems like I've had something going on every weekend this spring. I've barely had a chance to drive the SGT.

So far the date for the next MU show in June looks good for me. Hope to see you there! :shift:

-yellow pony

Thanks for the photos SS! Looks like a good turnout.

It seems like I've had something going on every weekend this spring. I've barely had a chance to drive the SGT.

So far the date for the next MU show in June looks good for me. Hope to see you there! :shift:

-yellow pony

Your welcome.... :) the majority of the Mustangs yesterday were Yellow I couldn't believe it.... :doh: Hope to see you in June as well.... :happy feet:

Maybe that's why I didn't see QuadCam I was seeing to much yellow around me and it was blinding my vision.... :shrug:

Well I wasn't going to take the Taurus to the show!! :finger:

A Taurus is better then a Mini-Van............... :hysterical:

A True Car Fanatic whould not have missed the Show (or SS).

A few Years ago I wrecked the Mustang I had at that time the Night before the Show that was about 70 Miles away. I got up ealy (in lots of pain) and managed to do enough repairs on the Mustang to Drive it to the Show. I got there at about 10:00am (instead of 8:00am). I did not enter my Car but I did hang out in support with my Friends that Entered their cars. With in a Few Weeks, I fixed my Car and was winning Trophies again.

How did the Stripes turn out? got any Before & After Pics?

Archived