TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Sexystang's first Mustang Show of 2009*

What a huge turnout today at Mustangs Unlimited here in Connecticut.... :happy feet: it was HOT but a perfect day for a Car Show.... :banvictory: and you wouldn't believe what had pulled in when I first got there.... :doh: I had walked up in front of this guy's Challenger as he was still driving in and I gave him one of these... :stop: so the guy actually stops the car.... :dance: I said to him "I think you pulled into the wrong place but can I take a picture anyways?" as you can tell the guy got a kick out of that comment.... :hysterical2:

DSC04177.jpg

Here are many pics I had taken starting off with the Sexystang parked next to a Screaming Yellow '99'..... :shades:

DSC04175.jpg

DSC04179.jpg

DSC04183.jpg

DSC04189.jpg

DSC04187.jpg

DSC04186.jpg

DSC04184.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I saved the very best for last a few pics with my TS friends.... :grouphug: and their beautiful Shelby's.... :happy feet:

Here is "yours truly" with Brianpony's Shelby GT500.... :happy feet:

DSC04229.jpg

Also with Mike's (gtt500) Shelby GT500.... :happy feet:

DSC04230.jpg

DSC04201.jpg

DSC04200.jpg

DSC04205.jpg

George's (svtbird91) Shelby GT500 including his new wheels... :happy feet:

DSC04233.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

DSC04216.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04225.jpg

Thanks guys for your company today as I was having big time Secondo withdrawals.... :cry:

Awesome pics...Looks like you had lots of fun SS. :happy feet:

Thanks Keith it was very well deserved, still wasn't the same without Sean, since we both share such a passion together for Mustangs, all the guys missed him too!! But I will make sure he is feeling 100 percent for this 2nd show held in June you can count on that one... ;)

Great Pics, thanks.

Any Pics of the Mustang II?

This is all I have David I did alot of talking as well, go figure.... :rolleyes:

:hysterical::hysterical:

There were 2 other guys that were missed as well today and couldn't make it Bob (ilmor) and Rob (QuadCam) hope to see you both at the 2nd show on June 14th.... :happy feet:

Great Pics, thanks.

Any Pics of the Mustang II?

Dave i was wondering the same. They had style. My friend owns a 1978 King Cobra that his mother bought new. I'm going to try and get some pics of it and/or buy it! :happy feet:

Laurie said that a 1974 Mustang won best of show! :happy feet:

The snake under the hood is neat, in fact I have a SS hood here at my shop that I am painting for a friend and he is doing the same thing. I was joking with him when he said he needed to bring his Shelby over to fit the hood and I told him it fits mine just fine!!!

Dave i was wondering the same. They had style. My friend owns a 1978 King Cobra that his mother bought new. I'm going to try and get some pics of it and/or buy it! :happy feet:

Laurie said that a 1974 Mustang won best of show! :happy feet:

Cool, the King Cobra was my favorite, especially with T-Tops.

Laurie, those are great pictures you took and wow, there was quite a selection of Mustangs to pick from! Also, I see you found George in the crowd. I look forward to getting there in June. Thanks for the photos. Sounds like maybe Sean is "under the weather" (?) so if so hope he gets well soon.

Laurie, those are great pictures you took and wow, there was quite a selection of Mustangs to pick from! Also, I see you found George in the crowd. I look forward to getting there in June. Thanks for the photos. Sounds like maybe Sean is "under the weather" (?) so if so hope he gets well soon.

Hi Bob yeah sorry you couldn't make it what a big turnout indeed.... :banvictory: I especially love listening to the Mustangs leave the show..... :peelout: :burnout: And George found ME.... :happy feet: I guess you didn't read in my other thread Sean broke his left arm on Saturday falling off a ladder from cutting a tree branch and is in alot of pain.... :petting: Mustangs Unlimited made a few announcements that the June show was going to be at a new location but not sure where yet.... :headscratch: I wasn't listening I did to much talking.... :talkhand: I haven't been out much and I'm glad there were some good ears around.... :hysterical:

Archived