TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Renewal issues

Has anyone else had renewal issues?? My subscription was due to expire on April, 16. On April 16 I go through the renewal page, fill in all the info, pay, get the confirmation email and all seems good. On April 25 I get an email saying my subcrsription is expiring and now I am not listed as a member????? How hard should this really be?

I'm having a problem joining too. I click on the form to "join" for a pre-existing member, and I get an error page. It's been this way for a while. I thought the site would be fixed. I haven't joined yet because it seems like too much effort (sending emails or making phone calls to get a link to work, etc.). Hopefully someone revises the system soon to make this a smoother process.

If you go to the renew button on the left side and click on it, you will be promted for info like your member number and name that you want on your card then it will allow you to pay with paypal. You must be signed in in order to renew.

Sharon

If you go to the renew button on the left side and click on it, you will be promted for info like your member number and name that you want on your card then it will allow you to pay with paypal. You must be signed in in order to renew.

Sharon

Sharon, I did all that. I even got the confirmation email saying I had payed. The issue is I payed the day my membership was to expire, 4-16-09. All was fine until yesterday when i got an email saying my membership was going to expire.

I forwarded the confirmation of payment to "Robert L" and "Staff" so hopefully someone will get back to me so it may be corrected. If there is another party to send it to please let me know.

Thanks,

Sharon, I did all that. I even got the confirmation email saying I had payed. The issue is I payed the day my membership was to expire, 4-16-09. All was fine until yesterday when i got an email saying my membership was going to expire.

I forwarded the confirmation of payment to "Robert L" and "Staff" so hopefully someone will get back to me so it may be corrected. If there is another party to send it to please let me know.

Thanks,

Just checked my CC online too and the payment is showing up there as processed on 4-18-09.......

Just checked my CC online too and the payment is showing up there as processed on 4-18-09.......

Day two..... resent emails that I had sent on Saturday and got no response to yesterday (Monday) (sent to RobertL and Staff). Left phone message with for Robert on Monday, the woman who answered the phone was very nice, transferred me, got voice mail and left message, got call from Shelby on my cell at 4:00 PM PST and as soon as I answer get disconnected. Unable to reconnect....

The link "puchase paid subscriptions" on the "my controls" for "my account" that I try to check my membership with leads me to this dead link "Fatal error: Class 'han_paysubscriptions' not found in /home/staff/public_html/forums/sources/action_public/paysubscriptions.php on line 100"

Archived