TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Things are tight all over!

70-euro admission charge for unlimited food, drink and sex between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. is a waaaay better deal than I get at home. Those Romanian girls looked a bit rough though.

Yeah I agree that is a BARGAIN but then twat if you get a special present that doesn't go away. If one was single or if we had our wifes approval this would be fun and easy and much cheaper than dating but then the other side I would be very paranoid about catching Herpes, Crabs, Aids and the many other sex prizes.

I also wonder if the girls really enjoy their career choice or if its their only choice.

In Nevada its legal but not in Vegas which I find really strange.

Those cards that are scattered all over Las Vegas Blvd is that just for a massage?

Yeah I agree that is a BARGAIN but then twat if you get a special present that doesn't go away. If one was single or if we had our wifes approval this would be fun and easy and much cheaper than dating but then the other side I would be very paranoid about catching Herpes, Crabs, Aids and the many other sex prizes.

I also wonder if the girls really enjoy their career choice or if its their only choice.

In Nevada its legal but not in Vegas which I find really strange.

Those cards that are scattered all over Las Vegas Blvd is that just for a massage?

Is that a play on words? :hysterical:

Why....you need one?? :headscratch:

:hysterical:

NO.......Thinking about BECOMMING ONE.............. :happy feet:

Thats funny; david sure set himself up for that comment :hysterical3:

Sometimes you just have to take the Hit.............. :hysterical:

Archived