TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What are Conservative Values?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"RIGHT WING WACCOS" never saw a Liberal they liked?????????? :hysterical:

And dislike them without knowing them...............

Bump.......

For "brainsignaldelete"............. :hysterical:

Conservatives aren't doing much of anything these days except;

"WHINING AND POINTING THE FINGER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

[/quote

"RIGHT WING WACCOS" never saw a Liberal they liked?????????? :hysterical:

And dislike them without knowing them...............

[/quote

"Log Cabin Republican"??????????? :hysterical:

997 words to go...........

[/quote

Ok...let's see if we can create some threads where we can explore common concerns and how TOGETHER we're going to get ourselves out of this mess. KC, creating these threads isn't going to help or change anything and only divides people and that's not what we're here for. There are some members, one in particular, on the other side of the aisle that have been creating these sorts of threads for years and I've always been pretty proud that there are no Democrats doing the same, I'd like to keep it that way.

A thread or two poking fun or looking for serious debate is fine, heck even I've created a few "make a statement", "take a stand" threads, but there is a line. I don't always know where it is but I for sure know when it's been crossed.

ok?

Thanks!

[/quote

"ROTC"?????????????

[/quote

?????

Sorry don't know what you mean. Are you talking about the $100 million cuts Obama has asked for?

The departments haven't responded yet

[/quote

I'm all for cuts where they make sense.

Let me give you an example of how knee jerk cuts can make things worse. When I was an Intern in the House there was a bill that was VERY popular among conservatives to cut medicaid pre-natal care to women on welfare from 5 visits to 2. I mean all the hot button triggers are there and it passed into law. The expected savings were somewhere around 6 million per year. The result was VERY different though. Two years later they found that there was a HUGE increase in underweight birth weight, issues with drugs or alcohol, and nutrition, resulting in additional hospital care costs to Medicaid to the tune of about $13 million.

Never mind the welfare discussion etc., the intent is that you need to really understand what your cutting and what the effect, if any, will be. There are for sure wasteful spending and as long as we are deliberate in our efforts and think through the implications, I'm sure there is MUCH MUCH more we can cut!

[/quote

To really be responsable the cuts need to start at the top but as always "GREED" will not allow it....

[/quote

[quote name='DDT' date='Apr 20 2009, 03:18 PM' post='689278'

:hysterical:

Their waiting for the "REPUBS TO SET THE EXAMPLE"??????????? :talkhand:

[/quote

Wish we could sign up for the "AIG PLAN"............. :cry:

[/quote

The destination will be the same if "GREED"prevails..... No matter how many political parties

or form of Government we have..................

[/quote

"BINGO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As it has for many years.............................

[/quote

It's a start!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/20/obama.cabinet.cuts/

[/quote

For "brainsignaldelete"............. :hysterical:

[/quote

Oh, the Leftist mind at 'It's Irrational Best".

Kum Ba Ya, Obama Comrades, Kum Ba Ya,

'Good Grief !! Give us working American Patriots a Break.

Oh, the Leftist mind at 'It's Irrational Best".

Kum Ba Ya, Obama Comrades, Kum Ba Ya,

'Good Grief !! Give us working American Patriots a Break.

"INTOLERANCE"!!!!!!!!!! The "TRUE ANTI-AMERICAN"......... :rolleyes:

"INTOLERANCE"!!!!!!!!!! The "TRUE ANTI-AMERICAN"......... :rolleyes:

Hmmm, not sure what intollerance you are referring to? Should we tollerate, Lawbreaker? Cheats? Thieves? The problem DDT is its only intolerance if you say so and according to you, one sided. Once could speculate that you are the intolerant one

Hmmm, not sure what intollerance you are referring to? Should we tollerate, Lawbreaker? Cheats? Thieves? The problem DDT is its only intolerance if you say so and according to you, one sided. Once could speculate that you are the intolerant one

I was referring to the poster calling Obama a Communist and anyone who voted for him

a Communist and Anti-American!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Tim, can you agree with me that can be considered "INTOLERANT/ANTI-AMERICAN"??? :lurk:

I was referring to the poster calling Obama a Communist and anyone who voted for him

a Communist and Anti-American!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Tim, can you agree with me that can be considered "INTOLERANT/ANTI-AMERICAN"???? :lurk:

I can see your point of view. I would just saythat person would be wrong :)

Archived