TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What are Conservative Values?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is an interesting look at REAL conservative values. Pretty dam shocking.

Stop Republican Molesters

So there you go. More to come.

KC666

:rockon:

That was the most absurd crap I've seen this week, come on, this is ridiculous. This crap does not belong on TS.

The only part of that that was worth reading: ( copied directly from link)

HATE MAIL:"Maybe you have no control over where they post your political bullshit but I wish they wouldn't post it on google when my 11 year old daughter is just trying to find ideas for her 12th birthday party. I am sure there are plenty of liberal f***s out there molesting children also!!!!!!! Post it where it matters in the trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, a concerned mother"

Chris

Edited: I spelled molesters properly for you!

Edited again: added (*) to the F-Bomb

There are bad eggs in every bunch, but Conservatives aren't passing laws and enacting policy which causes or condones improper behaviors such as this article provides a few examples of;

http://townhall.com/columnists/BillOReilly.../kids_gone_wild

These are the sort of things I have serious problems with.

There are bad eggs in every bunch, but Conservatives aren't passing laws and enacting policy

Conservatives aren't doing much of anything these days except;

"WHINING AND POINTING THE FINGER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Conservatives aren't doing much of anything these days except;

"WHINING AND POINTING THE FINGER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Even if that were true, I'd much rather have them do that than do what the Liberals do - any day of the week.

Ilmor, you mean THIS Bill OReilly? :hysterical:

O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

Female Fox coworker details lewd behavior of cable TV star

OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you'll find a copy of Andrea Mackris's complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O'Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O'Reilly's more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation.

Bill's Oreilly

Oh, hes one to talk. How much he pay to make that go away?

KC666

Oh, hes one to talk. How much he pay to make that go away?

:hysterical: Probably not much since its all a lie :hysterical:

But, a picture is worth a thousand words...

capt.773ffd671ed94927aa537d663380c4cd.britain_g20_palace_lon305.jpg

Even if that were true, I'd much rather have them do that than do what the Liberals do - any day of the week.

"RIGHT WING WACCOS" never saw a Liberal they liked?????????? :hysterical:

And dislike them without knowing them...............

Ok...let's see if we can create some threads where we can explore common concerns and how TOGETHER we're going to get ourselves out of this mess. KC, creating these threads isn't going to help or change anything and only divides people and that's not what we're here for. There are some members, one in particular, on the other side of the aisle that have been creating these sorts of threads for years and I've always been pretty proud that there are no Democrats doing the same, I'd like to keep it that way.

A thread or two poking fun or looking for serious debate is fine, heck even I've created a few "make a statement", "take a stand" threads, but there is a line. I don't always know where it is but I for sure know when it's been crossed.

ok?

Thanks!

Well put Jeff

Let me start and forget the BS above

I Like what I hear about getting rid of some of these programs that dont do anything. Anyone have any details?

?????

Sorry don't know what you mean. Are you talking about the $100 million cuts Obama has asked for?

The departments haven't responded yet

?????

Sorry don't know what you mean. Are you talking about the $100 million cuts Obama has asked for?

The departments haven't responded yet

Yes, I saw a few of them on Fox this morning. I hope he stays on this track

This is an interesting look at REAL conservative values. Pretty dam shocking.

Stop Republican Molesters

So there you go. More to come.

KC666

Another Douche' bag crawls out from under his rock.

Yes, I saw a few of them on Fox this morning. I hope he stays on this track

I'm all for cuts where they make sense.

Let me give you an example of how knee jerk cuts can make things worse. When I was an Intern in the House there was a bill that was VERY popular among conservatives to cut medicaid pre-natal care to women on welfare from 5 visits to 2. I mean all the hot button triggers are there and it passed into law. The expected savings were somewhere around 6 million per year. The result was VERY different though. Two years later they found that there was a HUGE increase in underweight birth weight, issues with drugs or alcohol, and nutrition, resulting in additional hospital care costs to Medicaid to the tune of about $13 million.

Never mind the welfare discussion etc., the intent is that you need to really understand what your cutting and what the effect, if any, will be. There are for sure wasteful spending and as long as we are deliberate in our efforts and think through the implications, I'm sure there is MUCH MUCH more we can cut!

I'm all for cuts where they make sense.

Let me give you an example of how knee jerk cuts can make things worse. When I was an Intern in the House there was a bill that was VERY popular among conservatives to cut medicaid pre-natal care to women on welfare from 5 visits to 2. I mean all the hot button triggers are there and it passed into law. The expected savings were somewhere around 6 million per year. The result was VERY different though. Two years later they found that there was a HUGE increase in underweight birth weight, issues with drugs or alcohol, and nutrition, resulting in additional hospital care costs to Medicaid to the tune of about $13 million.

Never mind the welfare discussion etc., the intent is that you need to really understand what your cutting and what the effect, if any, will be. There are for sure wasteful spending and as long as we are deliberate in our efforts and think through the implications, I'm sure there is MUCH MUCH more we can cut!

Well, you cant ignore the welfare discussion as it is central to the issue at hand today. The question becomes:

What as individuals are we responsible for and, what as a society are we responsible for?

Archived