TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Job Opportunities

My wife is an executive recruiter, and as you can imagine, it's been REAL slow on that front for the better part of 12 months. She got 2 high level job orders today that are trying to be filled ASAP, so I thought I'd post out here to see if any qualified folks might be out there (I know in the past year, there have been lots of layoffs and such, so maybe I can get lucky here and help the Mrs out). Anyways, it's for a well known beverage company (I can't discuss the company name nor the comp..........I leave that to my wife to discuss for folks that might be qualified).

1). Plano, TX (relocation possible): Director of Key Accounts

2). Los Angeles, TX: Senior Category Manager

These are sales/marketing positions (my wife says the qualified candidate will know what these roles are.............they are foreign to me).

If any fellow TS is interested, please PM me.

Thanks!!!

:lurk:

My wife is an executive recruiter, and as you can imagine, it's been REAL slow on that front for the better part of 12 months. She got 2 high level job orders today that are trying to be filled ASAP, so I thought I'd post out here to see if any qualified folks might be out there (I know in the past year, there have been lots of layoffs and such, so maybe I can get lucky here and help the Mrs out). Anyways, it's for a well known beverage company (I can't discuss the company name nor the comp..........I leave that to my wife to discuss for folks that might be qualified).

1). Plano, TX (relocation possible): Director of Key Accounts

2). Los Angeles, TX: Senior Category Manager

These are sales/marketing positions (my wife says the qualified candidate will know what these roles are.............they are foreign to me).

If any fellow TS is interested, please PM me.

Thanks!!!

:lurk:

Not really, because the term "key accounts" can be used in different areas. My wife, for instance, is a Senior Key Accounts Analyst for her company, and that's a credit/account management position. She manages multi-million dollar accounts. She is the decision-maker that keeps sales in check.

Not really, because the term "key accounts" can be used in different areas. My wife, for instance, is a Senior Key Accounts Analyst for her company, and that's a credit/account management position. She manages multi-million dollar accounts. She is the decision-maker that keeps sales in check.

Iceberg/Goldberg

:hysterical:

Just looking to possibly help out a fellow Shelby enthusiast that may be looking for a job while we're looking at our commission.

Archived