TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anti-tax protests

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I attended the Hartford, CT Tea Party today during my lunch hour. There was a big turnout! Good speeches about our ever increasing taxes and government growth, and with US flags flying everywhere we said the Pledge of Allegiance and sang the National Anthem. Good homemade signs too!! We couldn't stay long, but I'm glad I attended and from what I read the Tea Party attendances were large all over the USA.

Thank God for Fox News, or we'd never hear the truth. That's why it's the no. 1 news channel.

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/ticker/ar...&id=9746020

Or, we could listen to idiots like this all the time...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth...hilating-obama-

Glad you all enjoyed your "tea bagging!"!

:hysterical:

Glad you think being taxed to death and running up multi trillion dollar debts is hysterical. What a great legacy to leave our children and grand children.

Whether your Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative, moderate, there are some things that cross party lines...like congress run amok.

I just love Fox News...

It takes my mind off reality!

People like shiny things.

Same reason to hang in these Forum Political Topics........Minus the shiny things????????

Glad you all enjoyed your "tea bagging!"!

Not as much as Anderson Cooper does. Maybe with Wolf Blitzer. Now that's a "situation room" flash.

I just got back from the Richmond tea party. There were a few thousand people there. What a great feeling to be around sane people who are sick and tired of this government just getting bigger and spending like there's no tommorow. I was wondering if we can organize like ACORN, maybe we can get federal funding since we are non partisan just like ACORN is :doh:

Glad you think being taxed to death and running up multi trillion dollar debts is hysterical. What a great legacy to leave our children and grand children.

Whether your Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative, moderate, there are some things that cross party lines...like congress run amok.

Here here!

I think it was a joke!

Since when has your party cared about deficits? You took a surplus and left a trillion in the red!

Look, this was nothing but a FoxNews driven hysteria exhibition! It was a joke and meant NOTHING and will accomplish NOTHING. The vote is what will change things, writing a letter, making a call, but being a FoxNews Lemming...meh! :lurk:

Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all full here!

I think it was a joke!

Since when has your party cared about deficits? You took a surplus and left a trillion in the red!

Look, this was nothing but a FoxNews driven hysteria exhibition! It was a joke and meant NOTHING and will accomplish NOTHING. The vote is what will change things, writing a letter, making a call, but being a FoxNews Lemming...meh! :lurk:

"BUSHED"!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Anyway they are outnumbered now................. :happy feet:

Maybe you havent noticed but, your the minority here. We will see how the elections goes the next time. Independents won the election for this Administration and they are turning away in droves.

You point out what you see as hypocracy from the right on the deficit, well Jeffy, look in the mirror becasue you and your mindless lock step party are the ones creating the deficit now

Maybe you havent noticed but, your the minority here. We will see how the elections goes the next time. Independents won the election for this Administration and they are turning away in droves.

You point out what you see as hypocracy from the right on the deficit, well Jeffy, look in the mirror becasue you and your mindless lock step party are the ones creating the deficit now

You know "Timmy" I could really care less...we're dealing with the mess you created and 12 weeks into it your already going nuts!

Please!

You know "Timmy" I could really care less...we're dealing with the mess you created and 12 weeks into it your already going nuts!

Please!

Maybe becasue your boy has managed to propose spending more than all the others combined and theres no end in sght.

Is that why Fox is number 1? :headscratch:

It's because the right flocks to it and the left watches it as comedy!

Why do you think you still lost the house, the senate, most of the governorships!

You really think people believe Glenn Beck? They watch him to see what the crazy :censored: will say next!

I think it was a joke!

Yeah, it was a joke. Just like the joke of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS sucking up to Obama before the election and after like he's the second coming. The truth is becoming more apparent everyday that this guy doesn't have a clue and is pretty much an empyt suit having his strings pulled by Emanuel, Pelosi and Reid. Gotta hand it to him though. He's a great speaker and reads a teleprompter like a seasoned anchorman.

As for Bush running up the defecit? Absolutely, he was no conservative that's for sure. The difference is that it took eight years 9/11 and two wars for him to double the national debt. Barry and a democratic congress doubled it again in less than 90 days and they're just getting started. Just keep drinking the kool-Aid. At least until you can't afford it anymore.

Yeah, it was a joke. Just like the joke of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS sucking up to Obama before the election and after like he's the second coming. The truth is becoming more apparent everyday that this guy doesn't have a clue and is pretty much an empyt suit having his strings pulled by Emanuel, Pelosi and Reid. Gotta hand it to him though. He's a great speaker and reads a teleprompter like a seasoned anchorman.

As for Bush running up the defecit? Absolutely, he was no conservative that's for sure. The difference is that it took eight years 9/11 and two wars for him to double the national debt. Barry and a democratic congress doubled it again in less than 90 days and they're just getting started. Just keep drinking the kool-Aid. At least until you can't afford it anymore.

He's the President of the United States...you guys really have to get over this!

It's because the right flocks to it and the left watches it as comedy!

Why do you think you still lost the house, the senate, most of the governorships!

You really think people believe Glenn Beck? They watch him to see what the crazy :censored: will say next!

Simple, becasue of bush and the RINO's. Your blind if you dont see whats comming. Buts thats ok, live your dream, live your dream

Paranoia--- "a tendancy on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or

irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others"............

"Websters Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary".......... :)

Paranoia--- "a tendancy on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or

irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others"............

"Websters Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary".......... :)

Very good. Since we are all considered to be radiclals, including those returning from overseas while fighting for this country, those that want borders enfourced, and Christians, by this administration, One could argue who is the paranoid ones

Very good. Since we are all considered to be radiclals, including those returning from overseas while fighting for this country, those that want borders enfourced, and Christians, by this administration, One could argue who is the paranoid ones

I would be one of the first to honor our Armed Forces Service Men and Women and unlike

Democrats and Republicans, I would also want to see our Immagration Laws enforced and

secure our Borders. I am also for Christians........But without the "PARANOIA" I am happy....... :)

I dont know what you guys are all worked up about. :shrug: It's not like we are going to run out of money. We just print more whenever we need it. :yup: Just print up about a trillion dollars more and divide up equally among everyone in the US and its all good. I guess we could be nice and give a little "extra" to those who dont want to work. :yahoo: It's just like making copies, print up that money and give it away. I like that idea! :koolaid:

I dont know what you guys are all worked up about. :shrug: It's not like we are going to run out of money. We just print more whenever we need it. :yup: Just print up about a trillion dollars more and divide up equally among everyone in the US and its all good. I guess we could be nice and give a little "extra" to those who dont want to work. :yahoo: It's just like making copies, print up that money and give it away. I like that idea! :koolaid:

I believe they will be checking your currency more closely???????????? :hysterical:

Archived