TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TWO DAYS TO GO FOR TAXES SO DON'T BE LATE

I got mine back in early March which I used some of it to pay for my Trip to the MCA Mustang Show in Pensacola and I am using the rest of it to Pay for my Trip to the 45th Anniversary Show in Birmingham.

So, the question is:

WHO STILL HAS NOT DONE THEIR TAXES?

Get off your A$$ and do them........ the Government needs your Money............ :hysterical:

:hide:

I got mine back in early March which I used some of it to pay for my Trip to the MCA Mustang Show in Pensacola and I am using the rest of it to Pay for my Trip to the 45th Anniversary Show in Birmingham.

So, the question is:

WHO STILL HAS NOT DONE THEIR TAXES?

Consider yourself lucky that you got money back to spend..... :finger: I would have LOVED to taken a trip but maybe now you can buy me something at one of those shows.... :waiting:

Get off your A$$ and do them........ the Government needs your Money............ :hysterical:

:hide:

Sure thing SS............which do you perfer.......Thong or G-String?......... :happy feet:

:headscratch: I don't recall saying anything about underwear??? :doh:

When the Words "Buy Me Something" from a Woman Pops up.....it is automatically implied................. :hysterical:

That's only a man's interpretation... :rolleyes:

I meant a shirt, a poster, or even a Shelby..... :happy feet:

That's only a man's interpretation... :rolleyes: HELLOOOOOOOOO......MAN here...... :hysterical:

I meant a shirt, a poster, or even a Shelby..... :happy feet: I will see what I can do..........

This was the first year I filed them electronically through Turbo-Tax. I got the refund deposited in my checking account in about 9 days. That's the way I'll go in the future.

I could just send you my check and save you some time!! :hysterical:

Archived