TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I am doing a Book on the 45th Anniversary Mustang Celebration

I have a question for you all....... Since the Book is going to be a LOT bigger then I planned (almost twice the number of Photos and more Pages) I am thinking of asking $45.00 for the Price of the Book and Hand Numbering & Signing each one. The Book will be printed on very thick Glossy Paper and Spiral Bound with about 350 Pages. Do you think $45.00 is to much?

I have a question for you all....... Since the Book is going to be a LOT bigger then I planned (almost twice the number of Photos and more Pages) I am thinking of asking $45.00 for the Price of the Book and Hand Numbering & Signing each one. The Book will be printed on very thick Glossy Paper and Spiral Bound with about 350 Pages. Do you think $45.00 is to much?

I suggest contacting a Vanity Press - give them your info - they can give you quotes.

What about format? Do you plan on having any text to accompany each photo? ex: year, engine, etc? I think that would be a requisite for a photo album book.

• 1 month later...

OK........ It looks like the Book will be over 360 Pages with about 30 of pages for Advertising. I do believ the Book will have about 1750 to 2000 Photos (all Color). I was not able to use any of the Banquet Photos because they were to Dark and no one sent me any Photos from the Vegas to Birmingham Cruise but there are alot of Photos in this Book. Most of the Pages will have 6 Photos but many have 2 or 3 Photos and there are even Pages with just one large Photo. I put this Book together like a Photo Album and there is space to make notations between the Photos if you choose to do so. The Book will be printed using Thick High Gloss Pager and I will have it Spiral Bound. I am thinking of limiting printing to just 3000 copies. I might even try to do something special with the first 45 copies. I will keep you all posted.

David.

Archived