TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Trip To Thailand

Great photos. I am glad you are back safe. They just declared martial law there due to protests against the government.

I didn't see any clashes at all, but I did see some protestors marching around doing thier whole chanting

thing. They left the tourists alone. Some say because of this, tourism in Thailand may suffer for a few years.

I'm curious was that pattaya beach thialand/ was there in the early 80's for a couple of days.

Yes, this is Pattaya Beach. It sure has changed alot in the 21 years since my first visit as a young Marine.

Great photos. I am glad you are back safe. They just declared martial law there due to protests against the government.

I didn't see any clashes at all, but I did see some protestors marching around doing thier whole chanting

thing. They left the tourists alone. Some say because of this, tourism in Thailand may suffer for a few years.

I'm curious was that pattaya beach thialand/ was there in the early 80's for a couple of days.

Yes, this is Pattaya Beach. It sure has changed alot in the 21 years since my first visit as a young Marine.

Archived