TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stolen Cessna vs. F-16's

Maybe they've been waiting for an Obama decision?

Anyway, its estimated that the plane MIGHT have 2 hours worth of fuel remaining....as he heads towards Arkansas...

Maybe they've been waiting for an Obama decision?

Anyway, its estimated that the plane MIGHT have 2 hours worth of fuel remaining....as he heads towards Arkansas...

Arkansa....Hmmmmmm a Clinton Fan..................... :hysterical:

By the way, I have worked with the Canadian Armed services and have nothing but respect for them :salute:

I know bud It's all in fun...Thats the way I like It. :happy feet:

I can give it and I can take it. :happy feet:

But really they should shoot the stupid azz down...Moron. :doh:

Apparently the Canadian Air Force Sopwith Camel could not keep up :hysterical:

:hysterical:

"The pilot had acknowledged seeing the F-16s but he didn't obey their nonverbal commands to follow them, Kucharek said.

The pilot finally landed the plane on a road at Ellsinore near Poplar Bluff in far southeastern Missouri, said Laura Brown, a spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration.

A man named Adam Dylan Leon, 31, was taken into custody about 9:30 p.m. in the same area, said Sgt. Marty Elmore, a spokesman for the Missouri Highway Patrol.

Brown said the plane came from the Confederation College Flight School at Thunder Bay International Airport.

The plane landed about six hours after the reported theft, and had enough fuel for about eight hours of flight, NAADC officials said.

"We tailed it all the way," Maj. Brian Markin said. "Once it landed our aircraft returned to base."

I hope they make him Pay for all the Fuel that the F-16's used just to trail His Dumb A$$ and for the Costs of Emptying the Capital.................... :censored:

I bet the student won't get anymore lessons. How stupid to ruin your future flying fun.

Yesterday I was thinking maybe the guy wanted to commit suicide and this was his extravagant way of doing it but then he landed the plane on a road and ran into the woods and then to a gas station where he was caught so I guess the guy is just plane stupid

Archived