TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Three Years on StangsUnleashed/Team Shelby

I have been reading and learning from you all (YA'LL) for a while now........................ :read:

Lots of good advice, funny stories, and heartache. We have lost a few Team Shelby members over the years.

A big Hug :grouphug: to all who have lost a love one. :angel:

Health and Wealth to all in the coming year!

Hi Ken - You've been an asset to this site from the beginning. And you've showed me and my family just how much you care - in many ways. Your support and generosity has been invaluable to me the past 3 years. I hope we can meet one day.

Ruf

Like strong said It's been a fun ride on TS...I never tought about

how long I was here until strong mentioned it...Wow just over 3 years

I wouldn't want to be on any other site but here on TS. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Great people great site... :rockon:

+1 Ken...... :happy feet: I've been on this Site for over 2 years with 20,000+ members.... :dance: and made some new friends along the way..... :grouphug:

Hi Ken - You've been an asset to this site from the beginning. And you've showed me and my family just how much you care - in many ways. Your support and generosity has been invaluable to me the past 3 years. I hope we can meet one day.

Ruf

Thanks Bryan. One day we will meet and toss back a few!

They say you can pick your friends but not your relatives! :hysterical:

One of the things I have learned from this site is how similar North Americans really are. :happy feet:

The sharing of life's problems here helps others to deal with their own difficulties.

The term "Family" comes to mind. :yup: :beerchug:

I have made so many great friends on this site over the last 2 plus years Ive been a part of it.

Friendships that I will endeavor to keep for the rest of my life.

Robert & Sharon, I commend you both for developing, creating, and nurturing this

wonderful place that has become home to so many of us.

and this isnt a bunch of :talkhand:

this IS FAMILY! :superhero::grouphug::grouphug:

Archived