TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Dear Mr. President"

Dear President Obama,

Thank you for helping my neighbors with their mortgage payments. You know the one's down the street who in the good times refinanced their house several times and bought SUV's, ATV's, RV"s, a pool, a big screen, two Wave Runners and a Harley. But I was wondering, since I am paying my mortgage and theirs, could you arrange for me to borrow the Harley now and then?

Storm Easton

Foggy Bogg, WI

P.S. They also need help with their credit cards, when do you want me to start making those payments?

P.P.S. I almost forgot - they didn't file their income tax return this year. Should I go ahead and file for them or will you be appointing them to cabinet posts?

Dear President Obama,

Thank you for helping my neighbors with their mortgage payments. You know the one's down the street who in the good times refinanced their house several times and bought SUV's, ATV's, RV"s, a pool, a big screen, two Wave Runners and a Harley. But I was wondering, since I am paying my mortgage and theirs, could you arrange for me to borrow the Harley now and then?

Storm Easton

Foggy Bogg, WI

P.S. They also need help with their credit cards, when do you want me to start making those payments?

P.P.S. I almost forgot - they didn't file their income tax return this year. Should I go ahead and file for them or will you be appointing them to cabinet posts?

:hysterical2:

Dear President Obama,

Storm Easton

Foggy Bogg, WI

Before you File their Taxes, see if they are Democrats first, if they are, they most likely wont need to File.

Guest markham51
Before you File their Taxes, see if they are Democrats first, if they are, they most likely wont need to File.

Now THAT was funny! :hysterical:

Dear President Obama,

Storm Easton

Foggy Bogg, WI

:hysterical2: How true

Be extra careful though. If the current administration is considering them for public office, they have probably cheated on their taxes in the past and you may become responsible for their penalties as well.

Dear President Obama,

Storm Easton

Foggy Bogg, WI

Can you tell me what program it is that is "helping your neighbors" with their payments? I'd like respond but I can't find a federal program that's directly helping people with their mortgage payments.

Thanks!

Be extra careful though. If the current administration is considering them for public office, they have probably cheated on their taxes in the past and you may become responsible for their penalties as well.

Have you noticed how those Dems that are being considered for an Obama Position is NOW going back over their Taxes and bringing them up to Date and making the needed corrections.................

:hysterical:

Can you tell me what program it is that is "helping your neighbors" with their payments? I'd like respond but I can't find a federal program that's directly helping people with their mortgage payments.

Thanks!

Why? do you need help paying your mortgage?

Nope!

But I'll just take that as an admission that such a program does not exist.

Thanks!

:shift:

No........what I meant was that I'll do some more digging and get you the gov agency and a number you can call for help with your mortgage, or maybe we can take up a collection or something for you.

No........what I meant was that I'll do some more digging and get you the gov agency and a number you can call for help with your mortgage, or maybe we can take up a collection or something for you.

I'm good but maybe take up a collection for that beer at Volo! We may need a lot!

Jeff I am amazed. You seem to be fairly intelligent. But you epitomize what Reagan said about liberals. It is not that you are dumb. It is just that you know so much that isn't true. Re to below.

While Senator John McCain is urging the government to buy bad home loans, inadvertently making taxpayers pay for the difference between these and the homes’ new values, Barack Obama is proposing a 90-day foreclosure freeze and encouraging the Treasury Department to work with various government agencies to help families in danger of losing their homes to foreclosure.

Obama Proposes Moratorium on Foreclosures

Obama’s proposal would allot $10 billion as a safeguard against foreclosures and an $800 mortgage tax credit per year for homeowners who fail to itemize their deductions. The plan would allow the Bankruptcy Court to alter mortgages on primary residences, a proposition which past bills have been unsuccessfully pushing for in Congress.

Dean Baker of the Center for Economic and Policy Research, says that government should change the law, allowing judges of the Bankruptcy Court to adjust primary residences’ mortgages and terms of homeowners’ other debts.

When obama is running the banks he can determine which banks will have a moratorium on foreclosures. Who do you think pays these issue. It is taxpayers.

I would like to nominate you for the Stevie Wonder award as you never saw a liberal program you did not like.

Seriously Jeff. The government has no money of it's own. The only money the government has is from the people. The government cannot pay for anything unless they take our money. This is basic civics and economics 101. So much for your being a student of history.

Jeff I am amazed. You seem to be fairly intelligent. But you epitomize what Reagan said about liberals. It is not that you are dumb. It is just that you know so much that isn't true. Re to below.

While Senator John McCain is urging the government to buy bad home loans, inadvertently making taxpayers pay for the difference between these and the homes’ new values, Barack Obama is proposing a 90-day foreclosure freeze and encouraging the Treasury Department to work with various government agencies to help families in danger of losing their homes to foreclosure.

Obama Proposes Moratorium on Foreclosures

Obama’s proposal would allot $10 billion as a safeguard against foreclosures and an $800 mortgage tax credit per year for homeowners who fail to itemize their deductions. The plan would allow the Bankruptcy Court to alter mortgages on primary residences, a proposition which past bills have been unsuccessfully pushing for in Congress.

Dean Baker of the Center for Economic and Policy Research, says that government should change the law, allowing judges of the Bankruptcy Court to adjust primary residences’ mortgages and terms of homeowners’ other debts.

When obama is running the banks he can determine which banks will have a moratorium on foreclosures. Who do you think pays these issue. It is taxpayers.

I would like to nominate you for the Stevie Wonder award as you never saw a liberal program you did not like.

Seriously Jeff. The government has no money of it's own. The only money the government has is from the people. The government cannot pay for anything unless they take our money. This is basic civics and economics 101. So much for your being a student of history.

I seriously have no idea what you're talking about here. The tongue and cheek statement OP was that the government was helping to pay their neighbors mortgage payments. I simply asked what program might that be? None of what you posted above details any such program either.

I'm good but maybe take up a collection for that beer at Volo! We may need a lot!

:beerchug:

Archived