TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LOSS OF A LOVED ONE THIS MORNING AT 6:21 AM

The Special lady of our life that you all prayed for passed away this morning and we are now on a new journey alone!!

This occured during the blizzard here in Nebraska, the power went out around 10pm so i started the 25kw tractor generator and it quit around 3:30AM, our tractor generator shorted out from the snow blowing into the circuit board so we were in the dark with candles and emergency oxygen bottles and with out heat!! We both kissed her, told her we loved her, held her hands and hugged each other during her passing and then we prayed for her after she passed ---in the candle light!!!!

SHELLY KAY KARMANN (SWANTEK) Born February 28 1965 Passed- April 5 at 6:21AM 2009 during a blizzard with out power!! Married August 10 1985 to- Jon P Karmann to which a Son (Corey) was born July 24 1987 Diagnosed with CANCER(PMP) in December 2000, numerous operations later it finally took her body! JESUS has her SOUL!!! SHE IS NOW AT PEACE AND NO LONGER SUFFERING!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Shelly would bend over backwards for any one in her life with out complaining!!! She was and always will be a special person in our lives!!! Shelly was one of the nicest and kindest ladies any one could have met, quiet but always a very strong person, in her free time she loved to do crafts and when i bought her an embroidery machine she made many many quilts, baby blankets that she gave away!!

Every family get together she made home made cookies -"Shelly's Cookies"- as they were called and every Christmas she made home made candy platters for everyone "Shelly's Candies" She was a Great Cook and everyone admired her for it!!

SHELLY made me the person that i am today and for that i am forever grateful!!!!!! She will be missed so badly!!!!!!

The Funeral will take place Wednesday the 8th at 10:30 am at St Anthony's Catholic church, Cedar Rapids, Ne. Burial will be at Sunrise cemetery, Rosary will take place Tuesday the 7th at 7:30pm with visitation from 4 to 8pm

post-21594-1238958618_thumb.jpg

post-21594-1238958618_thumb.jpg

So sorry to hear about your loss!! May God keep her and watch over us all now, mickey

I am so sorry for your loss. I have lost a few close friends to cancer and can't fathom the feelings when it's your wife, and mother of your child. I can't express in words what I wish I could convey other than to wish you and your family the strength to bear this loss knowing one day you will meet again.

Jon,

I am so sorry for your loss. Let the words of this song speak to your heart.

Shelly has flown away to be with our Lord. She is so very happy right now too. :) Trust me on that bud. You will see her again. God Bless you Jon.

Shelly is singing this song right now.

Me and my family will keep you and your family in our prayers, also! So sorry for your loss. Sounds like you are all lucky to have found each other.

Jon,

That is a beautiful song about your girl.....Shelly.

You have been very strong thru all this. Lean on the Lord and get more strength from him. Jon....your gonna need it.

Jon...this song is for you. Listen careful to the words.

Kutless - Strong Tower

We will keep you and your family in our prayers. We know she is being well looked after. My mother left us April 2, 2008. She is and was the kindest lovingest person. I know she will look after her.

Jeff

Very sorry for you and your son's loss. Shelly sounds like she was an amazing wife and mother. She is one of God's angels now, free from pain and always there to watch over you now. May your memories bring you comfort when you are feeling sad. Prayers for you and yours.

Archived