TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Obama nominee again

The latest Health and Human Services Director, Governor Sebelius (D) admitted today she made mistakes on her income tax over several years and has repaid almost 8,000.00 to the IRS.

I wonder if she and the other democratic tax cheats have paid interest the way anyone else would have to.

Why hasn't obama come out and declared them unfit for the position when he learned they were crooks.

Why didn't the obama team do a better job of vetting their nominees?

This is the 5th or 6th obama nominee to have tax issues since the inaguration.

Why is it the democrats only realize they made a mistake on taxes after they have been caught??????

Where is the outrage from the liberals on this site rather than silence?????

The obama administration has had more corruption in the first 75 days than Bush in 8 years.

I guess democrats don't worry about raising taxes because they don't plan on paying the taxes.

I say fire all Liberal and Conservative "TAX CHEATS".............

Oh I forgot that Conservatives are too "HONEST" to "CHEAT"????????????? :doh:

:hysterical:

:headscratch: Stop making excuses for your liberal buddies. If it were you, you would be looking at penalties

:headscratch: Stop making excuses for your liberal buddies. If it were you, you would be looking at penalties

Im not making excuses because I am also :censored: about it but im just saying;

Two sides to every coin and you guys only lookin at one side??????????

Im not making excuses because I am also :censored: about it but im just saying;

Two sides to every coin and you guys only lookin at one side??????????

There are not two sides to this. This is about almost every nominee he has put up

Yes, there are conservatiev cheats, and they too are scumbags

There are not two sides to this. This is about almost every nominee he has put up

Yes, there are conservatiev cheats, and they too are scumbags

Thank you Tim;

I feel better now............. :)

Thank you Tim;

I feel better now............. :)

Im glad you do. But, let me point out it was Obama that promised to Change Washington. All I see is more of the bad and less of the good. Not the change most people had in mind

Im glad you do. But, let me point out it was Obama that promised to Change Washington. All I see is more of the bad and less of the good. Not the change most people had in mind

I guess the other alternative would be cut off the flow of money and let everything fail

the way we did in the 1930s?????????????????

I guess the other alternative would be cut off the flow of money and let everything fail

the way we did in the 1930s?????????????????

In the 30's they did all the things OB is doing now, check it out

Not sure if it prolonged the depresion or started it but rased taxes

President Hoover let the Banks Fail and determined that Local Govt. and volunteers would

take care of the poor and instututed "Trade Protectionism"......Another "REPUB"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

BY the way, who is Lucy?????????? :headscratch:

President Hoover let the Banks Fail and determined that Local Govt. and volunteers would

take care of the poor and instututed "Trade Protectionism"......Another "REPUB"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

BY the way, who is Lucy?????????? :headscratch:

And Obama is instituding trade protectionism

With all the "WHINING" I see from you guys about "TAXES" makes me wonder???????????

Remember, GOV. Weinersnitzel's "TAXIN" the :censored: outta me and I ain't "WHINING"........

With all the "WHINING" I see from you guys about "TAXES" makes me wonder???????????

Remember, GOV. Weinersnitzel's "TAXIN" the :censored: outta me and I ain't "WHINING"........

Well......Maybe a little????????????? :hysterical:

It is amazing how many of these Obama nominated liberals are tax cheats; to me that speaks volumes about the kind of people they are. Just add this to their many other poor traits and beliefs. I think Obama and Geithner have yet to fill all the positions available.

I did see this interesting article yesterday about one method he is using to fill posts....

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93251

Archived