TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Foreign Car Ads

Would you be a member of a site that advertises foreign cars in their banners? I am a memberof Modular Fords and have been for a long time because of their knowledge of Mustangs. Today I noticed that Toyota and Mercedes Benz has banners advertising their products. I don't know about you guys, but when I see advertising on a Mustang site, I expect it to be Mustang related. How would you like to see a Toyota ad here on Team Shelby? I know sites need to get revenue but I think it should Mustang related.

What are your thoughts and feeling about this?

Would you be a member of a site that advertises foreign cars in their banners? I am a memberof Modular Fords and have been for a long time because of their knowledge of Mustangs. Today I noticed that Toyota and Mercedes Benz has banners advertising their products. I don't know about you guys, but when I see advertising on a Mustang site, I expect it to be Mustang related. How would you like to see a Toyota ad here on Team Shelby? I know sites need to get revenue but I think it should Mustang related.

Usually Google Adwords serves up advertisers ads on websites with "related" content. If you own a site and allow Google to serve ads on your site you don't have much control over the content.

WELL......... Most people on here own more then One Vehicle and many of those are not Fords. I just hope they Paid a higher Rate then the Mustang & Ford Ads.

If the ad banners are operated by someone else (Google) and they're posting Toyota ads, I'd expect the site admins to change their ad banner host in a minute.

Ken

Archived