TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone know what's going on with Stang Mafia

I am thinking it is an internet problem. I hear that Sprint is having problems in the Phoenix area. I am also having problems getting to STLMustangs.com. Can someone try that one and see if works for you?

I have tried 3 different internet connections coming from different cities with the same results.

No Go on STLMustangs.com.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nope..get the same "cannot display" screen

..I'm having the same issue....hopefully, if a system wide issue, will come back online soon....there are a lot of pieces of the puzzle that can throw a monkey wrench into things (hmmmmm......maybe we should check and see if monkey boy can account for all his wrenches....LOL)

It appears to be a large problem out on the Internet and Sprint is one of the main internet backbones in the US. A problem in Phoenix can affect other areas. Our Alaska office VPN got disconnected from our St. Louis Internet circuit and came back up on our Columbia MD Internet circuit.

How does your muffys sound?
I don't know yet. They are on my work bench. I will install them on my day off tomorrow. :happy feet:

BTW, Wes K got the clamps and is sending me my H-Pipe set up.

I also have another top secret goodie ordered. :lurk:

..I'm having the same issue....hopefully, if a system wide issue, will come back online soon....there are a lot of pieces of the puzzle that can throw a monkey wrench into things (hmmmmm......maybe we should check and see if monkey boy can account for all his wrenches....LOL)

No, my wrenches are all accounted for. And thanks for making me renew to defend myself. You'll pay at SF Bad Gerbil!!!!!

:censored:

I don't know yet. They are on my work bench. I will install them on my day off tomorrow. :happy feet:

BTW, Wes K got the clamps and is sending me my H-Pipe set up.

I also have another top secret goodie ordered. :lurk:

Are you going to polish the muffys before you put them on? You are going to love the sound.

I got my H pipe on Monday and I ordered the clamps from the dealer. They should be in already. Hopefully they can put on the H pipe tomorrw.

Are you going to polish the muffys before you put them on? You are going to love the sound.

I got my H pipe on Monday and I ordered the clamps from the dealer. They should be in already. Hopefully they can put on the H pipe tomorrw.

I did polish the muffys.

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe001.jpg

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe002.jpg

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe003.jpg

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe004.jpg

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe005.jpg

How come you are not installing the H-pipe yourself?

Who is doing it?

I did polish the muffys.

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe001.jpg

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe002.jpg

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe003.jpg

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe004.jpg

th_KRMufflersH-Pipe005.jpg

How come you are not installing the H-pipe yourself?

Who is doing it?

I want to make sure that the cuts are square and even. I'm know for cutting crooked lines plus I can't get the car high enough to work under it like that. I am going to let the dealer do it. They are going to call it exhaust re-alignment on the work order.

I want to make sure that the cuts are square and even. I'm know for cutting crooked lines plus I can't get the car high enough to work under it like that. I am going to let the dealer do it. They are going to call it exhaust re-alignment on the work order.

So. The dealer's gonna work on your tailpipe. Sounds about right. :hysterical:

Archived