TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need a prayer for a friend.

My day was going very well today, but shocked and upset me when I got home. I found out via email that one of my friend's brother died in a car crash this morning. I need you TS member to post to me about feeling sorry for his loss. I didn't know the guy, but I knew his brother. He seemed fine in english, but I didn't know about this until tonight. R.I.P. We all miss you. :cry:

Please post a responce feeling sorry for my friend

Here's the link

The Story About the Accident

I am very sorry for your friends and your loss Dan.

These horrible tragedies happen all the time

but it really wakes us up when it hits close to home.

Try to be there for your buddy, the support of friends

in times like this make all the difference.

Dont sufficate him, but stay close, this kind of pain affects

people in different ways and he may seem fine until he

all of a sudden just isnt.

He probably doesnt know how to feel, he is just numb

from the shock, that is normal....

Again my most heart felt condolances for your friends and your loss.

I am very sorry for your friends and your loss Dan.

These horrible tragedies happen all the time

but it really wakes us up when it hits close to home.

Try to be there for your buddy, the support of friends

in times like this make all the difference.

Dont sufficate him, but stay close, this kind of pain affects

people in different ways and he may seem fine until he

all of a sudden just isnt.

He probably doesnt know how to feel, he is just numb

from the shock, that is normal....

Again my most heart felt condolances for your friends and your loss.

It wasn't my brother who died, it was my friend's brother who died.

Dan - remember it takes time for wounds to heal.

Let him know you're there for him - but give him some space.

Thanks Bryan, I appreciate that. I will also give him some breathing room. He wasn't in school today and might be out for a while. A lot of other friends of mine who knew him, were crying today. It was just so sad. I even shedded a tear myself. :cry:

It wasn't my brother who died, it was my friend's brother who died.

Actually I know it was your friends brother.

Did I say something that offended you?, cause I thought

I was being nice and ended up being the only one who didnt

get a thank you....just this alleged correction.

kinda smacked me in the face as I read all your responses on this thread.

Actually I know it was your friends brother.

Did I say something that offended you?, cause I thought

I was being nice and ended up being the only one who didnt

get a thank you....just this alleged correction.

kinda smacked me in the face as I read all your responses on this thread.

It didn't offend me. I thought you were talking about my brother. He's 11, so don't worry about him going.

I think the wake is today, but I'm not going, it would be too sad.

Dan we to are sorry for your friends Loss. It would be a sad time for his family and yours who new him. I had something like that happen a few months ago with my son=inlaws brother who was a body builder and has been in the magazines. It was a weekend that all of his high school friends where in town for there reunion and he dejayed his reunion saturday and sunday morning went to work out. And on the tread mill had a massive heart attach and died. Dan just be there for your friend Be a ear for him someone to talk to or a shoulder someone he can lean on and cry on if need be. Dan just be your self. May God bless you and you friends familys at this time of loss. We will be praying for you and your friends familys. GOD BLESS

Dan we to are sorry for your friends Loss. It would be a sad time for his family and yours who new him. I had something like that happen a few months ago with my son=inlaws brother who was a body builder and has been in the magazines. It was a weekend that all of his high school friends where in town for there reunion and he dejayed his reunion saturday and sunday morning went to work out. And on the tread mill had a massive heart attach and died. Dan just be there for your friend Be a ear for him someone to talk to or a shoulder someone he can lean on and cry on if need be. Dan just be your self. May God bless you and you friends familys at this time of loss. We will be praying for you and your friends familys. GOD BLESS

Thank you for your words BLOWN. Sorry to hear about what happened to your son in-law's brother. My thoughts and prayers go out to him too.

Dan so you go to school with him? Yes he is learning to deal with his loss. You NEVER forget about it you just learn to deal with it. Dan when he does finaly makes it back to school that is when he will need his friends around him as much as possible. Dan It will be a very hard time for him when he comes back to school because people that don't know him or people that are not as close to him will want to say that there sorry about what happened and that will open up the hurts again of his loss. Please be there for him as much as you can Dan. In are prayers always Dan and his family and yours. Be that ROCK Dan. GOD BLESS

Dan so you go to school with him? Yes he is learning to deal with his loss. You NEVER forget about it you just learn to deal with it. Dan when he does finaly makes it back to school that is when he will need his friends around him as much as possible. Dan It will be a very hard time for him when he comes back to school because people that don't know him or people that are not as close to him will want to say that there sorry about what happened and that will open up the hurts again of his loss. Please be there for him as much as you can Dan. In are prayers always Dan and his family and yours. Be that ROCK Dan. GOD BLESS

He's probably going to be home schooled for a while or something like that, I don't know. I'll try to do the best as I can to make him feel as comfortable as possible. If I didn't really cared, I would have regreted it in the future. Maybe go into confession or something like that, even though I'm not catholic or christian.

Once again BLOWN, thanks for your kind words.

Archived