TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fiery Crash

What wasn’t mentioned is that the transmission went out on the SUV and two guys were out pushing it when the truck came at them, they jumped out of the way. There was a girl in the SUV steering.

Looking down the interstate is where I give rides when friends want a ride in the GT500. I get on the interstate and cross the river, which is a little over a quarter mile. This is a nice place to open it up a little since there are no exits or entrances and no place for the police to set. If you noticed on the beginning the map showed Berwick, this is where Jimmy Spencer and I are from.

Firey crash

What wasn't mentioned is that the transmission went out on the SUV and two guys were out pushing it when the truck came at them, they jumped out of the way. There was a girl in the SUV steering.

State police said a sport utility vehicle had stopped on I-80, near Mifflinville, due to a malfunction when the tractor-trailer came from behind and hit the disabled vehicle. The tractor-trailer flipped onto its side and the cab of the truck burst into flames, killing the driver.

Monday night, state police said a person inside the SUV was at the hospital, the driver of the tractor trailer was dead after the crash and the two pedestrians were reportedly safe.

Did I miss something? :headscratch:

I know it doesn't say they were pushing it.

Archived