TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need help Deal or No Deal what would you guys do?

Tammy

thanks lambbo i'll check it out. For reference we are 90 miles north of jacksonville fl if that helps. If you can let me know about the next meet. I called my shelbys sitter today and told him we'd pick her up next week. We are trying to work things out where we can have her for the weekend since we are going to jax to see carlos mancia on sunday! We've looking at flying and driving. My husband wants to check the car and pay at the same time. For some reason he thinks NOW he can do this without me. He made the comment it'd be easier to plan to pick it up if only one person goes, I said "i'd hate to go without you babe"LOL

Lambbo that was great. Thanks so much. I would have LOVED to gone. I don't feel quite so bad we where in vegas at the same time. How can i find out when meets are?

thanks lambbo i'll check it out. For reference we are 90 miles north of jacksonville fl if that helps. If you can let me know about the next meet. I called my shelbys sitter today and told him we'd pick her up next week. We are trying to work things out where we can have her for the weekend since we are going to jax to see carlos mancia on sunday! We've looking at flying and driving. My husband wants to check the car and pay at the same time. For some reason he thinks NOW he can do this without me. He made the comment it'd be easier to plan to pick it up if only one person goes, I said "i'd hate to go without you babe"LOL

Lambbo that was great. Thanks so much. I would have LOVED to gone. I don't feel quite so bad we where in vegas at the same time. How can i find out when meets are?

Tammy,

I have the exact car with the delete, I got it for msrp because I was lucky enough to have

a power lease option, (long story).

After owning mine for a couple of mos now I certainly would pay 5 or 6 thousand over,

I would probably pay up to 10 thousand over if they said they were going to take it back,

it's that good and that much fun.

There are some posts and pictures of mine and other in lasts months stuff.

I like the delete, especially black vert, because you can almost sneak, get by a

lot of folks before all hell breaks loose, and they yell wave honk etc.

There is no option, if you havn't yet, get the damn car.

Gary

Archived