TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many Canadian TS members

08SHELBYSS

Yea.... I won't hold my breath...till the Canadian sites get set up that is...it's only been....years since it was first discussed..Eh..

Totally understandable. So it will be nice to surprise all of you, EH

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally understandable. So it will be nice to surprise all of you, EH

Could we get some kind of timeline please...

You really want to surprise us.....give us something tangible....

As the old addage goes..talk is cheap..

Lets have some accountability for a change....

If your serious about this...lets not procrastinate this issue again...

say it, do it, finish it...

Could we get some kind of timeline please...

You really want to surprise us.....give us something tangible....

As the old addage goes..talk is cheap..

Lets have some accountability for a change....

If your serious about this...lets not procrastinate this issue again...

say it, do it, finish it...

If it were up to me, it would have been done already. It took nearly 3 years to get as far as we have come. I wont make any promises on time line but, I will keep the issue in the forefront. I cant make promises because I dont have control of the issue, that belongs to SA.

If your serious about this yourself, there are some things you can do to speed things up. Start talking and decide how many regions you want. thats a start

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay how about a Southern region for Ontario to start.

I wouldn’t hold my breath on getting “Southern Region” anytime soon. Just getting my December paid subscription updated seems to be difficult - 3 years running!

:censored:

However a Southern Rally seems like it should be on order for spring!

I wouldn't hold my breath on getting "Southern Region" anytime soon. Just getting my December paid subscription updated seems to be difficult - 3 years running!

:censored:

However a Southern Rally seems like it should be on order for spring!

Not having that problem paid my 2011 membership in November 2010 & recieved my package Monday.

We could do a get together in the spring how about a trip to Sean Hylands would have to clear it with them first..

For sure a caravan to the Dearborn even`t if it happens. We done one in 08` had transfer made up for the door panels.

Southern Ontario here too.

Sean Hyland Motorsports is a great idea. I love him...he does amazing work. I just had his team do a polished blower upgrade to my 2011 GT500. I couldn't live with the stock blower anymore and my hubby bought it as my birthday present. So on the dyno it now puts out 824 hp!

Was starting to get excited this past week for spring when the temperatures skyrocketed and we lost alot of our snow load here...then reality came back to bite us in the ass once again. Another snowstorm rolling in for tomorrow and one more on the horizon for next saturday. Will it never end!!!

Sean Hyland Motorsports is a great idea. I love him...he does amazing work. I just had his team do a polished blower upgrade to my 2011 GT500. I couldn't live with the stock blower anymore and my hubby bought it as my birthday present. So on the dyno it now puts out 824 hp!

Was starting to get excited this past week for spring when the temperatures skyrocketed and we lost alot of our snow load here...then reality came back to bite us in the ass once again. Another snowstorm rolling in for tomorrow and one more on the horizon for next saturday. Will it never end!!!

It`s the pits all right will talk to Wayne & see if we can get something going. Good to hear of another Shelby close by.

Wow, 824 @ the wheels OK, what blower?

Did Sean make a video of the dyno run?

Hello,

Great to see some Canucks on these forums. I live in Ontario and have a 2007 Shelby GT (Black/Silver stripes) and waiting for the 7 million feet of snow to go away so I can crank it over again!

Welcome to Team Shelby!

We definately need a spring get together. After the rain removes the sand and salt!

One more Canadian that is tired of the snow!

Any plans for a Canadian get together, around Toronto, London area?

Hey Ken how are you ? Hang in there spring is near. I was hoping to get up to Sean Hyland & talk Wayne into having a get together & a tour of the place, that might draw a few from T.O & surrounding area.

Let's make some plans for this Toronto gathering.......it makes me think driving weather is coming soon. I can only hope at this point.

I am going to have to google Sean Hyland Motorsports ............to see what kinds of mods they do.

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't mean to rub this in - but you're all going to have to move to the Island!

It's +10 today, sunny, we took a cruise downtown, top down. Lots of verts out!

Lurudu - where's your car that you can't drive till May?

LOL, sounds nice!!!!! I'm in Alberta but moving to the Island in two years or so....Still waiting to get my first Shelby GT500...Learning a ton from everyone on this site, that's for sure! Thx.

Let's make some plans for this Toronto gathering.......it makes me think driving weather is coming soon. I can only hope at this point.

I am going to have to google Sean Hyland Motorsports ............to see what kinds of mods they do.

Did you google them ? Why not take a trip up there you will be impressed . Let me know heading up there myself.

• 2 months later...

Wow, 824 @ the wheels OK, what blower?

Did Sean make a video of the dyno run?

Sorry Hooper..I should have clarified a bit better. Sean put on the 2.8L( 800 hp ) Mommoth polished supercharger. With his fine tweaking it's I believe he told me 824 hp at the flywheel. At the rear wheels it's 665 hp. Im not sure if he video'd the dyno or not...didn't ask him. The only thing I cared about when I got the car back was is the weather nice enough outside to take it out and let it fly. I have to say " I'm so impressed " with what it can do now versus what it was like stock. It's just a tad harder on fuel as well...but oh well...it's worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Great to see some Canucks on these forums. I live in Ontario and have a 2007 Shelby GT (Black/Silver stripes) and waiting for the 7 million feet of snow to go away so I can crank it over again!

Good to see another Shelby GT I live in Ontario too (Kingston)

post-33418-0-94882300-1308093693_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

:clapping: Oh yea,

I can Not believe how many people have come from Lethbridge, live in Lethbridge, married someone from Lethbridge or have relatives in Lethbridge.

I lived in Lethbridge for over 30 years, married my wife there and we had a son and daughter there.

guess we need to go back to car shows there... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Archived