TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many Canadian TS members

08SHELBYSS

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Alberta Shelby Here...... 2010 Silver/Black Shelby GT500....... Purchased from Coastal Ford in Burnaby,,,,,, only mine and one more Shelby in the Grande Prairie area.... working on getting the production #'s for my Shelby,,, but a new member a couple days ago and looking forward to go for some car shows this summer..... So HI all my fellow Canadain Shelby Members!!!!

post-28467-127247634928_thumb.jpg

post-28467-127247634928_thumb.jpg

Another Alberta Shelby Here...... 2010 Silver/Black Shelby GT500....... Purchased from Coastal Ford in Burnaby,,,,,, only mine and one more Shelby in the Grande Prairie area.... working on getting the production #'s for my Shelby,,, but a new member a couple days ago and looking forward to go for some car shows this summer..... So HI all my fellow Canadain Shelby Members!!!!

Welcome, there are quite a few TS members in Alberta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

quote name='rba44' date='13 August 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1281735998' post='1018191']

Hey all local TS members lets hook up before summer is done the toys get put away!!!!!

I'm in Markham but am willing to drive anywhere

Iam Game all the way! Iam East of Oshawa !

Just Visited Sean Hylan Motor Sports And I had never seen so many Super Snakes in One Place And First time seen them . Next year Iam turnng mine to a super Snake ;)

This last few Days has been the Longest time I had spent With My New Shelby And treeted it to some New Wheels , Thankyou Shelby for the help .And Yes they know that there is Shelbys in Canada

Mack1

quote name='rba44' date='13 August 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1281735998' post='1018191']

Hey all local TS members lets hook up before summer is done the toys get put away!!!!!

I'm in Markham but am willing to drive anywhere

Iam Game all the way! Iam East of Oshawa !

Just Visited Sean Hylan Motor Sports And I had never seen so many Super Snakes in One Place And First time seen them . Next year Iam turnng mine to a super Snake ;)

This last few Days has been the Longest time I had spent With My New Shelby And treeted it to some New Wheels , Thankyou Shelby for the help .And Yes they know that there is Shelbys in Canada

Mack1

How long have you had the car? Love the Colour Combo, looks sweet. The Car is something else isn't it? I want to drive out to SHM to have a look around I would love to SS the car as well, did you get any pricing? To be honest I don't know if I need more then 540 HP but I do like the SS look. Hey Question for you, have you found a solution for the front plate? I have mine tie wrapped on right now, didn't want the dealer putting holes in the bumper. Have you ever been to Dasilva Racing out in Pickering? I think he is a Mustang guy as well but not SA Authorized like SHM. If you guys want to hook up and have a coffee and chew the fat about the cars I'd love that.

This is my first Shelby and man I am loving this car. I wanted to buy a GT 350 30 years ago but it wasn't meant to be.

Just finished our show in Brantford visit our site Telephone City Car Show .com

We could still get something going for the end of September . Anyone intreseted?

The Car show looks interesting? would like to attend next year send info. I am interested for end of September

Just finished our show in Brantford visit our site Telephone City Car Show .com

We could still get something going for the end of September . Anyone intreseted?

I'm in for something in September.

------------------------------------------------------------------

2009 Shelby GT500KR, Vista Blue

Fuse Box Top Cover, Sequential Tail Lights, GT500KR Master Cylinder Cap Cover

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Strathroy, Ontario

Hi guys, I own ( and dont make the mistake of assuming this is hubby's car ) a 2011 Shelby GT500 Convertible - race red with white stripe. Can't miss me going down the road..the personalized plates say it all " hershlby". Give me a wave...

Im always looking for get togethers or car shows in ontario for the summer. Let me know what's around and I' ll be there

Strathroy, Ontario

Hi guys, I own ( and dont make the mistake of assuming this is hubby's car ) a 2011 Shelby GT500 Convertible - race red with white stripe. Can't miss me going down the road..the personalized plates say it all " hershlby". Give me a wave...

Im always looking for get togethers or car shows in ontario for the summer. Let me know what's around and I' ll be there

Congrats on the ride and welcome. Just let Hubby pay for the mods :hysterical:

Can't help you out with and events near you, but if your out west in May; Grabbers event in Battleground is a not to miss fun time.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in Ottawa, Ontario. If there is anything going on in 2011 let me know.

2011 GT500 / Sterling grey / SVT pkg

lots of stuff going on around here Rideau carleton raceway Wednesday evenings a few poker runs and at least one car show per month.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does Wisconsin count? :hysterical3:

Just got back from the Bash. Just wanted to let you know, SA has not forgotten the Canadian members. As soon as we get the US regions up, well, youknow

If you know how to say " EH" your in. Say it, come on Say it.

Archived