TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The First Lip Synching President

When singers lip synch it means that they have no real talent or they've lost it...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19663.html

:lurk:

I don't think that is really a surprise. It was obvious from the get-go when he deviated from preplanned speeches or forced into an extemporaneous situation, he stumbled. He seems to have a hard time organizing his thoughts.

I don't really see it as a problem. I do think his built-up credentials as a great orator is superficial though.

I don't think that is really a surprise. It was obvious from the get-go when he deviated from preplanned speeches or forced into an extemporaneous situation, he stumbled. He seems to have a hard time organizing his thoughts.

I don't really see it as a problem. I do think his built-up credentials as a great orator is superficial though.

Psychologists say that people who lie often have trouble keeping the lies straight and tend to stumble when speaking, particularly in stressful situations, such as...I don't know...addressing 300 million people.

Hmm... Maybe the teleprompter is the real great orator.

Archived