TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I have to choose one of my Business Ideas soon.

I am also working on a Proposal to send to Hugh Heffner in hopes to build a “PLAYBOY EDITION” Shelby. A few of the Playboy Touches would be that I would remove the portion of the Lower Side Stripes that are on the Rear Quarter Panel section and replace them with Stripes that have Hugh’s Signature cut out in the wide Middle Stripe. Then place the Playboy Bunny Head with the Words “PLAYBOY EDITION” on the Rear Quarter Panels and the Lemans Stripes would be Photo Lemans Stripes that will have every Playboy Magazine Cover Printed on them in full color. The Bunny Head will also be embroidered on the Head Rests.

BUZZ KILLER :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

J/K......... I am leaning more towards the "Second Time Around Outlet" or the "To The Dawgs" Service.

Sorry, just going thru some of the details. By all means don't let it stop you. I have made it 18 years and millions more people longer than me. If you don't try you will never be happy and then go I should have done it. I do regret some aspects but I can say I did it.

Best of luck whatever route you take, because without small business this country would really be screwed. I have not laid off one person unlike the many larger corps!

Go for it!

Archived