TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Painted Stripes

JeffJ

Harold, don't you have your paperwork from Hertz? All the part numbers are on the invoice from Shelby to Hertz.

Pony Gas Cap 5R3Z-6342528-AA

Rear Shelby Letters S8MS-16606-A/E

Boy I love this forum. I do have the paper work. Did not even cross my mind Jeff to check the Shelby invoice as I put it away in a box. Thanks.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JeffJ,

Is there someone I can contact at Hertz or Shelby to get a copy of the invoice to my 2006 GT-H #194 I have recently bought.

Thanks

Harold, don't you have your paperwork from Hertz? All the part numbers are on the invoice from Shelby to Hertz.

Pony Gas Cap 5R3Z-6342528-AA

Rear Shelby Letters S8MS-16606-A/E

JeffJ,

Is there someone I can contact at Hertz or Shelby to get a copy of the invoice to my 2006 GT-H #194 I have recently bought.

Thanks

Do a search in this forum on Fleske. Steve Fleske is the guy at Hertz who was the most involved in this project and still has all the paperwork for the 06 cars if somebody hasn't already received it for your car. It's been a long time, but I think Steve is still the guy. Also, if your car has never been registered with Shelby, there's an entire packet of stuff you can receive there also. See this thread and there are others also:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/22674-gt-h-hertz-documentation/page__p__328948__hl__fleske__fromsearch__1&do=findComment&comment=328948

Now if the first owner already got all that stuff and if you don't have it, bummer, probably never to be seen again. But you might get lucky if the previous owner never got it.

Thanks Jeff,

I will email him and yes I have also registered the car with Shelby back in Nov., but I have not received any stuff as of yet. I also wanted my certificate of authenticity signed by the MAN himself, so just waiting patiently.

Thanks

Do a search in this forum on Fleske. Steve Fleske is the guy at Hertz who was the most involved in this project and still has all the paperwork for the 06 cars if somebody hasn't already received it for your car. It's been a long time, but I think Steve is still the guy. Also, if your car has never been registered with Shelby, there's an entire packet of stuff you can receive there also. See this thread and there are others also:

http://www.teamshelb...__1#entry328948

Thanks Jeff,

I will email him and yes I have also registered the car with Shelby back in Nov., but I have not received any stuff as of yet. I also wanted my certificate of authenticity signed by the MAN himself, so just waiting patiently.

Thanks

He still responds using "sfleske@hertz.com" email

Archived