TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Air Conditioning Tech Needed in League City, Tx

Hey, Just got to thinking with the economy they way it is that we have a job opening at our company in League City if anyone is interested. I just copied the text from the ad-here's the info on it-

AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING TECHNICIANS, INSTALLERS

& ELECTRICIANS

Weeks Service Company, the largest HVAC company in Galveston County, is now hiring air conditioning and heating technicians, installers, and electricians.

Come join the best company in the area. We offer the highest pay & most generous benefits; including fully paid insurance for you and your family, holidays, vacation, & retirement plan.

You must be able to pass drug test & background check.

We offer full time- year around work. Training, truck, and uniforms are provided.

You may apply in person at:

Weeks Service Company

1306 S Hwy 3

League City, Texas 77573

You may also fax your resume to 281-316-1678.

If anyone wants to talk about it or get more information call me direct at 281-332-9557 x 333.

Hope this helps someone!

SNAKE08 aka Mark

This is very nice of you, I think this could help out some members......................by the way, what's air conditioning? :hysterical:

Airified SNOW.................. :hysterical:

I see..................... :hysterical:

This is very nice of you, I think this could help out some members......................by the way, what's air conditioning? :hysterical:

It's this little box that sits in the winder and the degree of chilled air coming out of it is directly proportionate to the amount of money your light bill asks for.

I think some 'round here have that fancy piped-in air....

Archived